Chapter 33

Cale on the other hand can't help but to sight as he looks at the bodies of the Arm laying on the ground.

"Is the White Star bullshiting me right now? Or is he planning something?" Cale asks them, after all of them go back.

"Looks like they are currently finding the other sealed monster so they weren't able to send their main force." Eruhaben said, while inspecting the place, he cant feel any presence that is stronger than them, except to the mana that is currently crushing inside the dome of ice which is also covered by a white-blue flame.

"I wonder what's happening inside the dome, I've been feeling the clashing of mana's since earlier." Mila said, while looking at the dome.

"Should we take a look?" Cale asks, and walks towards the dome of fire, which he knows came from Ignis.

'If I know, that White thing won't appear then, I probably joined them. Tsk.'

'No!! I should stay away from them. Kim Ji-Hun!! We love slacker life!! Stop working! Let's rest.'

Cale ruffles his hair out of frustration because of what he is thinking. Cale doesn't know what identity is more dominant in this body. Kim Ji-Hun or Kim Rok Soo. He looked up when he arrived at the dome, and was about to call Ignis when Choi Han pulled him to the side, when a portal appeared and a bloody Marvin and Shane got out of it.

"Move faster!!"

"WAHHH COMMANDER HELION, HELP ME!!!"

"UWAHHH, THE DEMON IS HERE!!"

"PUSH THEM!! GOSH!!"

When Shane gets out, they can hear voices with a lace of fear on it, trying to get out of the portal until all of the Versilion siblings get out of the portal but they are all bloody.

"We're safe!!" Anakin shouted with joy, as he looked in the sky, and not an ice dome. He slowly slid next to his siblings and sighs in relief.

"Are you okay?" Rosalyn asks them since they came back bloody.

"Oh!! Don't worry it's not ours, but the Lion Dragon." Rosa said, while standing up and trying to clean herself.

"Then why did you go back bloody?" Choi Han asks, and that made the seven Versilion siblings shiver when they remembered why they got this blood.

"A demon. There's an Ice demon inside the dome that is currently in their bloodlust." Aiden shivers when he says that, and the team of Cale Henituse can surely notice how afraid the siblings become.

"Wait!! Where's the other Human? Is she inside? Then I'll help her!!" Raon said when he noticed that the Dragon Priestess Kendra is missing. Raon was about to force his way inside when he could hear some shouting.

"NO!!"

"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF DRAGON-NIM?"

"Raon, don't." Cale stopped Raon by holding his back paw. Raon looked at him with asking eyes.

"The demon that they are referring to is the Dragon Priestess, or should I say, the Empress of the Ice, Ivy." Cale said, so Raon didn't get to do what he wanted. Cale looked at the siblings and asked.

"So, what degree do you think Ivy is at right now? Let's use the scale from 1 to 10. 1 is the lowest and 10 is the highest."

"Maybe 7. I remember correctly, she will use Nivia when it is 7 degrees right?" Camilla is not sure about that since it's been a long time since she saw Nivia.

"The Ice female knight of Ivy? She uses her?" Cale asked again for confirmation. Cale is trying to assess if he should enter the dome, and stop Kendra from going berserk, or he should just wait for her to calm down.

"Yes." Shane confirmed so Cale nodded his head.

"Then there's no need for me to interfere, she's calm right now. Let's just wait here until the dome is melted." Cale said, and directly slumped down into the ground that made the people in his team panic.

"Are you going to stay here right now young master?" Ron asked, who is already beside Cale while cleaning his dagger that made Cale pale.

"Yes, Ron. I'm staying here to see the amazing sight later after this dome disappears." Cale said, so Ron nodded his head.

"Is that so, then this Ron will bring you refreshment." Ron viscously smiled before he walked out.

"You can do your things. Looks like our preparation is not needed right now, since the White Star is hiding in his cave, just like a rat." Cale said to his team and some of them nod their head before saying goodbye to Cale since they still need to do something. The only person on his side that stayed is obviously Choi Han, Raon and the kittens and Eruhaben who is sitting on a golden chair that he probably took from his spatial pocket.

"How about the seven of you? You're not going back to get a bath?" Cale asks the siblings who are sitting on the ground just like him.

"Nope, we can just take a bath in here." Camilla said, and made a water ball and pop it so the water drench them from head to bottom.

"And I'll air dry us hahahahahahaha." Aiden laughed and blew air to dry them up.

"Just admit that all of you are too lazy to move in your place right now." Cale boredly said, and Shane acted like he was hurt by his words.

"Commander Helios, that's hurt! We're too tired, dodging the ice that the vice commander is throwing."

"Speaking of the devil, and the devil will come." Cale said and stood up when he felt that Ignis was already eating the dome of ice.

It took Ignis, a minute before the view of the inside of the dome came to view.

"I think I'm gonna puke." Camilla said, and ran somewhere when she saw what Kendra did after they left.

"It's a massacre." Eruhaben said, while looking at the bloody scene in front of him. The Lion Dragon that everyone is afraid of got dissected. The body is opened, while the wings and tail are separated. And in front of the open chest, is Kendra who is clean and is currently aiming her spear on the White heart of the monster.

"You know, this is not enough suffering from what you did. This is not enough, but I need to kill you know. What a shame. You know why I chopped and opened you? It's because that is also what you did to the people and ability users who fought you. You think I didn't know? I'm just trying to tell you and make you feel how those people suffered under your hand." Kendra said before stabbing her spear directly to the white heart.

Kendra jumped out of the way when a black light burst out of the Lion Dragon and Kendra can see that the body parts started to crumble and become dust.

"It's finally done." Cale said while looking at the place where the Lion Dragon disappeared. That moment, the Versilion shouted in joy.

"When killing a monster, one must become a monster." Kendra said when she walked past Cale and walked away.

"One must become a monster, huh?" Cale whispered while looking at his right hand that is currently shaking.

'I know that, without you saying it, Yong-Ra.'