Chapter 34

"Yong-Ra!! Are you inside? Are you decent?!" Cale slightly shouted while knocking the door to his bathroom. They are in the Henituse Dutchy right now.

"Obviously, I'm inside. Just enter." Cale heard what Kendra said, so he opened the door and entered before locking it.

Cale looked at Kendra who is relaxing in the tub while most of her body is covered with bubbles except her head.

"So....." Cale, who is holding a bottle of wine and two wine glasses, sits on one of the chairs in the bathroom.

"What are you trying to say?" Kendra asks him, while taking the wine glass that Cale handed to her before drinking it.

"Anything you want to share. I'll listen." Cale said while drinking from his glass. Kendra tilted her head slightly.

"Huh? What do you mean by sharing something? I don't have anything to share." Kendra said, and Cale didn't say anything and just looked at Kendra seriously.

No one said anything until Kendra stood up from the tub.

"If you won't say anything, then get out. I'll wash up before going to bed. I'm exhausted for some reason." Kendra said and walked to the showers.

"I'll go out." Cale said and brought the glasses and the bottle with him to the table in his room and waited there.

Minutes later, Cale looked at Kendra who sat in front of him.

"Wait!! Are you drunk?" Kendra asks while she is inspecting Cale's face which is red right now.

"Nope. Let's drink." Cale said and refilled Kendra's glass earlier.

"You're not trying to make me drunk are you?" Kendra asks suspiciously to Cale who just shrugged.

"Hmmm...how do you see this? If you think that I'm making you drunk to take advantage of you then stop drinking." Cale asks Kendra.

"I didn't say that. You know I trust you." Kendra said before drinking the wine in one go.

They keep drinking and drinking until Cale notices that Kendra is already drunk.

"And that's the end of this talk, in which you didn't say anything. So stubborn." Cale said, and lifted Kendra up, so he can lay her on his bed.

Cale was about to leave when Kendra did something that she might regret later after she woke up from her sleep.

"Ji-Hun, why do you look so hot right now?" Kendra asks Cale who she is topping right now. When Cale was about to leave, Kendra pulled her to lay down on the bed, and sit on his stomach.

'This is not good.' Cale thinks, as he feels something waking up.

"Kendra, not right now. You're drunk." Cale said, and was about to move Kendra to lay down again but Kendra put more weight on top of him, and pinned both of his hands upward using her hands. The room got colder and colder, as Kendra is unconsciously using her ability.

Click

Cale heard something that got locked and felt like there's a chain on his hands connecting to the headboard of his bed. He looked up, and saw that both of his hands were tied up to the headboard using handcuffs made out of ice.

"Kendra. Release me." Cale orders firmly, as he is fighting the urge to do something to the girl on top of him.

"Hehehehehe, I don't want to." Kendra pouterd while she is looking down at Cale who is glaring at her.

"And it's Yong-Ra. How many times do I have to tell you to call me if we were alone?" Kendra asks, while tears slowly leave her eyes.

"The name, Park Yong-Ra and Kim Ji-Hun is the only thing that we have a connection with in this world. Kim Ji-Hun is the person that I love up until the end. Can we just be those people if we were alone? So I can feel his love again." Cale feels some thug on his heart when he sees Kendra's crying.

"I alway love you, the moment we cross paths in the dungeon up until now." Cale said, while melting the ice that is holding his hands.

"Hahahahahaha, is this Ji-Hun talking then I will believe that. But if this is Kim Rok Soo or Cale Henituse talking then, I doubt it. Kendra Versilion and Cale Henituse don't have any connection besides their childrens. In this lifetime, there's no love involved, unlike in our past." Kendra spat out, and in a swift of seconds Kendra is already laying on the bed, while Cale is on top of her. Cale put both of his hands beside Kendra's neck, while his knees locked on both sides of Kendra's hips. Kendra bucks up at him as she puts a hand over Cale's navel.

"How can I show that Cale Henituse is already in love with Kendra Versilion, not as Park Yong-Ra but as Kendra Versilion. Cale might not be showy but he is not dumb, he knows what he feels. So Kendra, how can Cale Henituse show his love to you?" Cale asks, while slowly wiping Kendra's tears.

"You already knew that." Kendra said, before crashing her lips to Cale's who kissed her back. Ice started to cover the entire room, locking the whole room to make the room isolated outside. In the ice covered room, the flame of love heated it up.