Chapter 1 - The End

(This songs fits well with this chapter so you could listen to it while reading if you want!)

The boiling hot Nether illuminated the small frail boy as he stood over a large red cliff. Pockets of hot lava popping was the only sound that could be heard , Tommy sat down sluggishly as his shadow stretched over the lava beneath him. His ripped red shirt catching ablaze as he hurried to stop it before it caught everything on fire, Tommy was a war torn child recently having been exiled and betrayed by his best friend. Anger boiled inside him as he clawed at his trousers unable to cry, only feeling numb as he looked down, horrid thoughts filled his head.

Tommy's POV:
I slowly get up and start inching closer to the magma. I should just die, it's not like anyone would miss me anyway. Why would I want to live in a world where everyone I love hates me, who knows how long I'm gonna be stuck in exile, if not forever!

D̵̩̬̺̭̐i̴̡̢̦̟̹͇͂́̍̎̾̈͘͘ę̷͓̂ͅ.̵̲͉̎̃̈́̎͗̈́͆̆̒͝ͅ. (Translation: die)

As I gather my courage ,taking one last breath full of smoke, I take a leap of faith as I go tumbling downwards to my doom. In that moment everything felt extremely slow as one singular tear slid down my face, I smile and squeeze my eyes shut bracing for the pain that was about to come. As my body slowly melted off into the lava, as everything slowly burned into ash I could not scream nor cry, it was the most painful thing i had ever experienced but atleast that meant my suffering could end soon. As my eyes slowly black out only seeing the bright orange dance in front of them I smile and take my last breath.

"ᵢₜ wₐₛ ₙₑᵥₑᵣ ₘₑₐₙₜ ₜₒ bₑ"

"AA!", I screamed waking up abruptly. The sun was as bright as ever and there was a few insects and bugs that could be heard, "what's going on?" I thought. I can't seem to remember much, where was i? I try to get up slowly but my entire body seems to burn, "what happened to me? Why are my hands grey?", thoughts race through my head as I try to understand what's going on, then it hit me," am I..dead?", my heart sank as I plopped myself back down on the grass. How though? Did someone kill me? why would I be burning? I asked myself knowing well i don't have any answers to them. I take a deep breath and collected myself. Right I need to remember what happened to me, but how? As I scanned my surrounding I spotted what looked to be a small white tent. It was a bit dirty and broken down but this could mean someone was here! And they could help me find my home.

I spring up as excitement filled me, I must have been so excited though that I didn't realise I was.. floating?! I look down and start to panic, I didn't know what to do so I tried to get down by kicking my feet downwards but nothing seemed to help. Fear started to engulf me as I worried I was stuck forever. Just as the panic started it was soon over as I was already back down on the ground. I took a deep breath in and decide to walk instead just in case it happens again, I was paranoid at this point. What if the person who lives in the tent thinks I look weird? I am grey and transparent, I should probably look for something to hide my face with before I explore the tent. Turning around I scan the long obviously uncut grass until something shiny caught my attention in the sand to the far left. Curious , I start walking towards it and when I was close enough I realised it was .. a mask?

3rd person POV:

The blonde boy picked up the mask , it had a worn out smile on it with a leather strap at the back and a way to adjust it, he thought this was a great way to hide his face so he put it on and made his way over to the tent. Once he got to the tent there was a sign on it that read "tnrent" in sloppy handwriting, he took a deep breath and opened the tent. Inside, there was a bed, an enderchest and a picture of an old lady, but he felt great sadness in the tent, he tried to ignore it and went to look in the enderchest , there was a few diamonds blocks, some gold, armour and a few pictures. He picked up the pictures and looked at them, "Tubbo?.." he thought gripping the pictures in his hand, he started to remember Tubbo, the kid who exiled him and left him to die, who didn't come to his beach party and never visited him. He carefully put the images back into the enderchest and saw a red woolly jumper at the bottom of the chest. Digging his hands into the chest, but being careful not to hurt his arm , he carefully tookthe jumper out and put it on, "atleast now I don't have to worry about my arms showing I guess", he shrugged as he pulled the jumper over his hands.

He leaves the tent, realising it was getting dark, the sky was pretty shades of orange and pink, he decides to sleep outside as he didn't want to sleep in the tent, so he finds a rock in the grass and lays his head on it, listening to the soothing sounds of the ocean, he drifts to sleep.

"Drop all your things in the hole Tommy"
"Or what? You can't come and demand things from me dream!"
"Or I kill you"
"Ok ok I'll drop my things.."

..

The now dead 16 year old awoke in a sweat, "who was that man?, dream I said? it looked like he was wearing a mask or something.."
It was the dead of  night and Tommy decided to go explore since he couldn't sleep.