Chapter 2 - Exploration

The young ghost goes into the oak forest that was behind the tent, he starts to walk through it admiring the beautiful greenery when he noticed something amazing. There was a clearing in the middle of the forest with a beautiful huge cocoa brown tree. The area was obviously not discovered by people as a lot of animals were here having a good time. Since his excitement cooled down a little the tiredness started to show itself so he decided to rest there for the night, it seemed safe enough as no mobs were there to disturb his sleep. He goes over to the tree and rests his back on it, "this will be pretty uncomfortable but oh well", he thought closing his eyes and once again drifting off into a deep sleep.

"Tubbo you agreed man! You agreed!"
"The music disc we can't sacrifice everything for them"
"The discs.. what about the discs Tubbo!?"
"They are just music discs, they shouldn't be able to dictate the future of an entire nation"
"This is what dream wants! Why.. why-why would you why?"
"No. It's not the way it's not the right way"
"What is- how is this the right way? Explain. Explain! How are the discs?- can't you see the discs are wha-"
"THE DISCS DONT MATTER TOMMY. THEY DONT MATTER HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT"
"Why..what?.."
"Dɾҽαɱ ρʅҽαʂҽ ԃҽƚαιɳ αɳԃ ҽʂƈσɾƚ ƚσɱɱ συƚ σϝ ɱ ƈσυɳƚɾ"

T̴̢̠͕͕̬͕̤̭̓̽̏̕͜͠ư̶̹̦͊̈́́͊͐̍̿̕b̴̨̩̖̭̼̣͍̖͒̋b̴͎̲̋̉̏̎̆̆̔͘̕ô̶̡̻͕̘͙̰̮̞͙̈̅̒?̷͓̮̞̥̝̳̯̮͑̾̓̋̎̋̆̿͂̕"

"Ugh.. another stupid dream..", he thought getting up and rubbing his now sore back, "this Tubbo guys really does suck, weren't we like friends or something? What a friend he is." The now annoyed Tommy continues his journey through the forest, making sure he remembers where the forest is incase he needs to come back for any reason. After what feels like 10 years of walking he finally reaches the end and there is a snow biome, "good thing I have this jumper on then", he says proudly. Soon enough he realises the jumper wasn't enough as it started snowing heavily on top of him. He had no other choice but to try to float so he can get across the land easier.

Tommy's POV:

Right. I have to figure out how to do what I did before, do I just jump? No that won't work. Maybe try to imagine myself floating? Worth a shot. I shut my eyes tightly and imagine myself hovering above the ground, I slowly open them and I'm still on the ground. "Are you kidding me! I have to walk through the snow?!" , I say defeated and a bit disappointed. Might aswell try to get through this forest quickly then if I don't want to be covered in snow..

3rd person POV:

The curly haired kid makes his way slowly across the snow, after a couple of hours the sun was setting and the ghost was getting desperate, "does this forest ever end?! If I'm not at the end of the forest by sunset Im just gonna sleep in the snow for all I care, not like I can die again!", the ghost wailed.

A house slowly appeared in the distance and Tommy was delighted to finally find a place to rest, surely the person who lives there knows where Tubbo is, he wants to see if Tubbo is truly a bad person. Though of course Tommy will have to pretend to be alive.

He sucks up his courage and approaches the house.

The old man with the bucket hat is feeding some crows, as Tommy watches him. "Uhm excuse me sir?", Tommy says whisper shouting as he approaches Phil. Phil quickly turns around sword in hand , Tommy flinches and covers his face. "Oh Tommy! Didn't see you there, how have u been." Phil said softly putting his sword down. "I'm doing good..", he nervously said playing with a thread on his jumper. "Come sit with me!" , the wise man said sitting down and patting next to him. Tommy ran and sat next to him and weakly smiled, "what are you doing ?", he said curiously. Phil laughed and replied, "oh I'm just feeding some crows, wanna try? I can give you some seeds", Tommy's eyes lit up in excitement, "yes please!" Phil smiled and handed him a bag of seeds. Tommy grabbed the bag and opened it, revealing a bunch of black and yellow seeds. He smiles and throws them on to the floor as a swarm of crows fight for the seeds.

Tommy POV:

Phil seems nice. Though I don't seem to remember him, I feel bad because he seems like a great father figure.. "Mate? You ok?" Phil said snapping me out of my trance, "yeah I'm ok don't worry" I smile at him, he didn't seem to buy it though as he looked concerned. He was about to say something when an unfamiliar voice spoke, "PHILLL! I FOUND FRIEND AGAIN!", the figure running at full speed towards us with a blue sheep. When they were close enough I realised he was dead?! How is Phil not thinking he's weird? "When did Tommy get here Phil?", the ghost said confused. He..knows me? Is it safe to reveal myself? No. They would pity me, and I don't want that.

"Tommy?", the ghost said now in front of me, "uhm hey" I reply.

Ghostbur POV:

Tommy seems odd... maybe I should ask him about it? Yes. I need to talk to him right now." Tommy come with me this is important, sorry Phil we will be right back! Take care of friend while I'm gone please!" I asked Phil hopeful, and impatient. I need to check on Tommy and give him some blue.
"Alright mate take your time!", and with that I grabbed Tommy's arm and ran with him. We needed to speak, I have my suspicions and if they are correct then I'll have to comfort him, he is my brother after all. Clutching some blue and feeling I was out of ear shot of Phil I prop tommy in front of me, and I could see his confusion. "Tommy. Do you remember me? Be honest, Phil isn't here", I say softly, handing him some blue which he took, "uhm.. no..", he replied sadly looking down. My gut sank, knowing the truth already, "Tommy please take off your mask", I said firmly. He hesitated at first before taking it off revealing his desaturated translucent face. He looked down in shame , "Tommy you don't have to be ashamed, I was also really scared when I first died. It was so frustrating not remembering anything and I felt like ripping my hair out trying to remember", he looked at me in surprise and relief," You won't tell Phil right?.. I don't want him to know yet," he whispered. I smiled and said " of course not, when you want me to tell him I will", Tommy looked happier than before and said, "can I stay with you? You're the only one who knows and I need help getting my memories back..", he said drifting off and looking at his shoes. I liked this version of  Tommy, I don't know if that is cruel or not, but he is usually never calm and it's good to be calm once in a while. "Of course! I'll teach you everything about being a ghost", I said confidently putting my hands on my hips which made him laugh," now come on we should go back to Phil he'll be worried".

-words 1253-