Chapter 7 - A last goodbye through tears

(Limbo be like)
Words - 2013
The snow lightly fell painting the sky in small white dots as Technoblade hurried somewhere. He trudged through the snow, his red gown flowing behind him

"Techno", the mysterious voice whispered waving over to him.

"Dream.", Techno half gasped out of breath,

"Do you have the TNT? The plans happening tomorrow", Dream asked pulling his mask over his face.

"Oh do I have TNT my friend, I've also got a lot of withers to give them a surprise ", Techno smiled fiddling in his pockets before pulling out a decaying skull, a huge grin creaked across Dream's face as he rubbed his hands trying to heat himself up. Techno took off his pig mask and stretched, "well, if you're gonna be working with me might aswell get to know you better. Come inside my house I'll make some tea and we can talk", he suggested already starting to walk back towards his house, Dream laughed gently and followed him.

At Lmanburg:

Lmanburg was as busy as always, Ranboo running from door to door delivering mail to the citizens, Tubbo with 10 stacks of papers in his house half asleep, Quackity selling drugs, Fundy asleep in his house, some random kids playing football and almost hitting Ranboo in the head as he ran past. Ghostbur emerged from his sewer and rubbed his eyes, "how will I tell Tubbo that no one knows where Tommy is? He's gonna be so broken but if I don't tell him no one will.." he thought rubbing his neck and pulling out some blue.

"Ghostbur!", Tubbo shouted closing his door behind him and running up to the ghost, "are you ok Ghostbur? I don't know if you realise this but whenever you're stressed or worried about something your form starts fading and you just stare at the ground without blinking", Tubbo explained with a worried look in his eye. Ghostbur's eyes widened before he quickly turned away in embarrassment, "oh, well there's something I really need to tell you, but you won't like it and you're already stressed out with everything", he replied, looking down as guilt filled him. Tubbo stopped and looked down in thought, the president was a mess as he had heavy eye bags and looked like he had just cried, his hair was messy and his tie was crooked. A football went flying over his head followed by a bunch of giggles from the kids as Tubbo looked back up at Ghostbur, "if it's important, I want to know.", he replied firmly which made Ghostbur feel even worse, "well.. Tommy left his exile place and came to live with Techno and Phil, but the problem is 2 weeks ago he said he was gonna sleep in the forest and I haven't seen him since", Ghostbur replied swallowing the lump in his throat and subconsciously clutching his blue harder in his hand. He saw the colour drain from Tubbo's face as he stared at the ground dropping his pile of paper, tearing up, "surely not right?.. he's- Tommy, Tommy's safe.", he choked on his words as tears starting spilling out of his eyes. "Woah Tubbo calm down man, I came here to ask around for him, but if it would make you feel better we can go looking for him together", he comforted the president embracing him into a tight hug, shutting his eyes tightly as a tear escaped and trickled down his cheek. Tubbo nodded and sniffed, "yeah that'd be great, could I bring Ranboo as well? He told me that he sent secret letters to Tommy so he might know where he's at, or atleast have a clue", Tubbo replied laughing slightly as he bent down to pick up the papers that were all over the floor. Ghostbur smiled and bent down to help him, "yeah of course you can bring Ranboo, the more the merrier right?", he chuckled slightly and got up, just to slip on a piece of paper that was right in front of him. Tubbo howled with laughter as Ghostbur sat there, stunned as to what just happened, "I'm sorry I'm sorry it's just-", he tried to say but ended up laughing again. Ghostbur got up and started laughing as well, he was glad Tubbo was feeling better, it was all so stressful and he hadn't felt so relieved in weeks.

He waved goodbye to Tubbo and sat down at the edge of one of the wooden bridges, dangling his feet a few centimetres above the water beneath him. The sky was a dark purple and some stars started to appear here and there as Ghostbur took a breath in, "i really hope we find you Tommy..", he whispered under his breath as a tear slid down his face.