Chapter 4 - Lunch time

(Drawing done by me!)
Word count: 2142
Location: forest next to Techno's house.

"Are you sure Friend is here Ghostbur? And didn't you give him to Phil to look after?", Tommy asked out of breath almost running into a tree. Ghostbur nodded as he ran, "Yes, this is his favourite area to eat grass so he must be here. Also Phil is an old man so not surprised he let him wander off", Tommy laughed at the fact he called him old which made Ghostbur smile. "Here we are!" Ghostbur said rubbing his hands together. Tommy looked to where Ghostbur was at to find Friend taking a nap under the sun, "see? Told you!", the older ghost said proudly. Tommy smiled and walked over to where Friend was, digging into his pockets to  find the leash Ghostbur gave to him hours ago. "Alright then, let's take Friend back to the house I'm tired", Tommy sighed under his breath as he attempted to put the leash around Friends neck but he seemed to be glued to the floor. Taking a big breath and dropping the leash he put his hands on his hips, "Ghostbur you do this I give up", the younger ghost said taking a step back. Ghostbur giggled and walked over to where Friend was, "Friend, Friend come on stop being lazy we need to get you back to the house! Get up we don't have time for this!"

"Come on Friend!"

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Fundy! Fundy this isn't funny come down!", Wilbur hissed. It was a nice summer afternoon and the Soot family were out for a family picnic, "Ahah Wilbur calm down, that won't make him come down." , Sally the beautiful girl with maroon hair softly replied getting up and walking towards the tree, "Tommy dear can you please go fetch your father so he can get him down?" She kindly asked the 9 year old as he nodded and went to find his father. Once he found his dad he asked him to come help as the picnic was going down hill, Phil obviously worried rushes over to the scene, "what happened? Is everything alright Will?", the 36 year old man exclaimed stretching his wings. "Fundy is in the tree Phil! Can you believe this? Oh my god.. please just get him down," he embarrassingly said covering his face. Phil sighed and chuckled before flapping his beautiful black wings and getting the toddler out of the tree. "Thank you so much Phil you don't even know, and as for you little champ I'll deal with you in a second", Wilbur sighed and booped Fundy in the nose which made the toddler giggle.

"My little champion!"

"KILL ME PHIL, KILL ME"

"We would rather die than give into you and your SMP"

Where did it go wrong?..

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

"Tommy? Hello? Tommyyyy", Ghostbur said waving his hands in front of Tommy's eyes which snapped Tommy back to the present. "Sorry Will just spaced out I guess? Did you manage to get Friend?", He replied looking at Will. "I did actually! It took a while but I managed to get him up with some blue, but then I realised you were doing that thing where you just stare blankly into the distance", Ghostbur said getting up. "Oh!", Tommy replied embarrassed, "Sorry Will, I'll try not to make it happen again", he said putting his hands into his pockets.

"Alright, come on then, I heard Techno's here today!", he beamed looking at Tommy with a huge smile on his face. Tommy weakly smiled back and followed Ghostbur through the dense and now foggy forest, he couldn't see a thing except Wilbur's bright yellow jumper, which he followed in silence.