Limbo special

(A short thing about what Tommy, Wilbur, Mexican dream and Jschlatt are up to in limbo while everything is happening, because big chapter is coming and I need time to write- drawing does not belong to me!)

Tommy sighed and looked over to the sign that displayed how long he had been stuck in Limbo,
3 months and 9 days, it read.

"Ayee man, what's gotten you all sad?", Mexican dream shouted running over to Tommy with maracas in hand. Tommy rolled his eyes and whispered under his breath, "what is it this time, he bothers me every morning. At first I didn't mind but it's been 3 months for gods sake!", Tommy crossed his arms and looked up, "don't be sad man, you want some happy powder?", Mexican dream asked shaking the maracas in Tommy's face, who just got up and walked away, "IM GUESSING THATS A NO, WHY DONT YOU WANT MY HAPPY POWDER MAN IT WORKS MIRACLES!", he screamed, shaking his maracas and singing some old Mexican song as Tommy went to find Wilbur.

"Tommy over here!", Wilbur said waving over to Tommy who smiled and went over to him, "anything but Mexican dream", he thought. "What're you doing Will? Have you finished setting up the solitaire arena yet?", he asked, sarcastically rolling his eyes and sitting down. Wilbur shot Tommy a dirty look before clearing his throat, "actually no, it's gonna take a couple more months now since Schlatt is passed out over there", he replied bitterly pointing to a Jschlatt passed out on the floor with beer bottles all around him. Tommy looked to where he was pointed then back at Will, "why is that gonna make it take longer?", Tommy asked, confused. Wilbur rolled his eyes and adjusted his glasses higher up his nose, "because I asked him to help me out Tommy, what did you think?", he asked sarcastically raising an eyebrow at him, "ok ok I get it, I can just help you out instead, I have nothing else to do anyway", Tommy suggested getting up and dusting himself off, "yeah alright fine", Wilbur replied.

(That's it for this small short! The chapter is coming out soon, I'd say in a day or two! :) )

-words: 372-