Part 12 -Stripper girl

Chris' POV

I woke up to the sound of alarm to see only slight sunshine beaming thru the curtains Jamie draped over the windows last night. I look besides me and see her snuggled up my side, I feel her skin touching mine and radiating warmth under the blanket covering our naked bodies.

She looks so beautiful. And last night was by far the best birthday surprise I ever got. I'm pretty sure it was also the best sex I've had... Although the later rounds felt more...intimate, passionate. She's amazing, I really like her. I think I want her to be my girlfriend... She makes me happy.

She stirs lightly in her sleep and I caress her bare arm hugging my torso. She humms happily with eyes still closed, but based on her breathing she's waking up.

''Morning'' I say quietly and she sighs lifting her eye lids and I'm met with the most beautiful green eyes I've ever seen. Variants of green overlapping with each other and framing a black pupil.

"Morning" She moans softly before shutting her eyes closed again and snuggling tighter to me. I chuckle and caress her again, we needed to get to the set soon for a short scene.

"We gotta get up sweetheart." I say softly watching her every movement. She groans and tugs the sheet closer to her, obviously reluctant to get up.

"No,no..." She whines, "I can't get up someone kept me up all night last night." She explains and I chuckle causing a smile to spread across her lips as well.

"Best birthday ever!" I say to express my gratitude towards her efforts to wish me a happy birthday.

"Glad you liked it." She says and opens her eyes again, leaning a head on my chest and looking up at me.

"Liked it? Sweetheart I loved it." I added and she chuckled,

"Good, so me not being able to walk is a price I'm willing to pay if you loved it!" She smirks and I bring a hand to her cheek caressing it. The soft skin feels like silk.

"We still gotta get up." I pay her tight ass as a signal to get up, she groans and rolls out of bed.

Her naked body coming into sight as she stumbles to the bathroom, I grumble as I remember last night and decide it's time for another round.

The shower took longer than usual...

We went to the set and I filmed what I had quickly. Kaitlyn messed up some lines but I tried to not let it annoy me. She was a beginner for God's sake! Jamie was all over set, talking to Finn, going over next week's filming schedule with Becky, discussing sceneography with the team and so on... She was amazing, so beautiful and every time I'd see her laughing my stomach would flutter. She really was something else.

We finished quickly and Jamie said she had some plans and that she'd see me tomorrow. To say that I was disappointed would be an understatement, although it will be nice to just chill alone.

Nah, I'd rather chill with Jamie...

Scar, Seb, Mackie, Hemsworth, RDJ and the others are taking me tomorrow in some club for my birthday. I thought about inviting Jamie, but she mentioned she promised her friends to hang out with them. Tomorrow is Friday so it's perfect enough!

I called Scott in the evening to check in, as always it took him a long while to answer his phone.

''You got some explaining to do.'' He greeted and I chuckled,

''Hello to you too Scott.'' I teased and he scoffed,

''After what I saw, I don't start a conversation with 'hello'.'' He explained and I chuckled again.