Chapter One

-Lauren's POV-

Usual day at the café. All the usual costumers, and even this really cute one that comes in everyday. He never fails to show, and he always has exact change ready to hand me. While the coffee for him and his friends are being mad i have gotten to know him a little. His name is James and he works at Geoff's Beer and Wine store, with his friends, Lazor, Jack, Ray, Vincent and David.

"Good Morning James." I said as he approached the counter. "The usual?"

"Morning Emily." James said. I use my middle name out side of the base. "The usual it is. Here's the money. Exact change like always."

"No need. On the house today."

"Let me pay. That wouldn't be fare it i don't."

"Well to bad."

"How about i take you out on a date then?"

"Met me here at six." I said handing him his order.

"I will see you then." James said before walking out.

---

Now its about 12:30, I'm hanging out in the bass with Clare, Meg, and Emma like always. Talking about the next mission, boys, all of the usual. I have yet to tell them about my date though and im not sure if i will, i was suppose to cut myself off from the world to keep them save.

"Guys, Burnie just called, he wants you all go over to Geoff's Beer and Wine to pick up two cases of beer and a bottle of wine." Joel said.

We all got our ear pieces and went off, i wonder if James will be there?

"What kind of wine do you want to get?" Meg asked.

"I'm not sure, ill be there to look at the wines with you guys in a second, just want to get the beers." I said. "Alright what were you guys thinking about?"

"White or red?" Emma asked.

"I'm not going to have any so it doesn't matter to me." Clare said.

"White Zinfandel?" I asked. "That use to be my moms favorite."

"Isn't that a red wine?" Meg asked.

"Not sure, all i know is that's its really good."

"Girls, see if you can take out the cameras, its our next hit." Joel said through our headsets.

We went to the cashier to pay for the items we plan to purchase, and James was standing there.

"Hey Emily." James said smiling and ringing up the items.

"I never got your number earlier to text you the details of the date."

"Give me your phone and ill out my number in." I said taking out my phone and going to create a contact. "Here's my phone for you to put your number in."

"Alright." 

He put his number in my phone and i put mine in his. I gave Ryan the money, he gave it back and said that he will see me at six. I smiled and called over to Meg, Emma, and Clare. I saw out of the corner of my eye i saw them exchanging numbers with some guys that look like they work here. Looks like i wont be the only one with a secret boyfriend.