Chapter Two

-Ryan's POV-

Emily and I have been dating for six months. I have yet to let her know that i prefer to go by Ryan, shes so nice and considerate. Always working our dates around my fucked up work schedule. I am member of the Fake AH Crew. My boss Geoff likes to have at least two people at the store, which is also the base, at all times. As of right now Michael and Ray are suppose to be watching the store, but I could be called into the base at anytime for a mission, do some work, or just as a back up. Although sometimes Emily has to go on short notice as well, i ignore it because i have the same thing all the time.

Tonight is movie night at my place. Hopefully Geoff won't call me in.

"What do you want to watch tonight, babe." I asked Emily.

"Insurgent is coming out soon. Can we watch Divergent than."

"Alright for you." I said pecking her lips with my own.

"Thanks baby."

We got half way through the movie when Geoff called. I have to watch the store with Michael because Ray is sick.

"Let me come with you. I have experience with watching the store. Sometimes i stay late with friends at the cafe to make sure nothing happens."

I will have to tell her eventually. I guess today is just as good than other any other day. "Alright fine."

---

We got to the store before Michael, Geoff basically lives here if someone isn't in the store front its fine because he will here it and call us before going to the store front to take care of everything himself.

I sat down behind the counter and pulled Emily into my lap.

-Michael POV-

Clare and I have been dating for about five and a half months. Its my night to watch the store with Ray, so  Clare and I are having an early date it is actually a double date with Gavin and his girlfriend of a little less than six months Emma. Gavin is going join Ray and I in watching the store.

"Please let us watch the store with you guys. We watch the café with our friends all the time. This isn't any different " Clare said.

I don't see anything with it I guess, I will need to tell her that I am part of the Fake AH Crew eventually, might as well today. "Alright, you guys can come with us."

"Yay." Clare said as she hugged me.

---

We got to the store and Ryan and is sitting there with a girl on his lap. As i got closer I get a better look at her. That can be who I think it is.

-Lauren POV-

What the fuck, why is Clare and Emma here?! This isn't good. I was able to convince Burnie that stealing from here wasn't a good idea six months ago. He wouldn't send just Clare and Emma either, something weird is going on.

Clare and Emma walked in ahead of the two guys that followed.

"Hey Lauren what are you doing here?" Clare said leaning on the front desk.

"Emily? Who's Lauren?" James asked.

Emma and Clare looked at each other in confusion. "I am. Lauren is my first name, Emily is my middle name."

"Why didn't you tell me?" James asked

As i was just about to answer, none other than Michael Vincent Jones walked in. James said his name was Vincent. "Hey why did you say Micheal's name was Vincent? Its his middle name."