Chapter 12

-Clare's POV-

I wake up earlier than everyone else, purely because I can't spell. My friends, no they aren't my friends, there my sister, are hurting and I don't know how to help. I want to nut i just don't know how. I decide to check on them, Emma first because her room is the closest, shes sleeping with tear stained cheeks, she must have cried herself to sleep. Same thing with Meg and Lauren. Although unlike Meg and Emma, Lauren was well i guess one can say curled into a ball - sounds weird, i know but I'm not sure how to describe it - it looked like she wanted someone, more specifically Ryan, to hold her. I guess she is use to cuddling with Ryan while sleeping. The Master plan better work, if it does my sisters might get there boyfriends back. Although there is a flaw in the plan. A major flaw. Hopefully it works out well. Alright i guess i should wake them we have to get to work.

---

A few minutes ago I called Michael and told him to met us outside the Fake AH Crew base so we can all walk in together.

"Hey babe." Michael said and kissed me quickly.

"Hey Michael." I said smiling.

"How are you guys doing?.." Michael said to Emma, Meg and Lauren.

"Alright." Meg said.

"Been better." Emma said.

"This what it was like when i 'went to New York'." Lauren said.

"Kinda yeah, wait you didn't really go?!"

"Idiot of course i didn't go. You never stopped to think about the timing of everything?!"

Michael just stared in annoyance. It doesn't bother me. I know Michael loves me now. He has told me a while ago that even he was able to get over Lauren a long time ago and that I am his one and only.

"Alright, lets head down stairs.." Emma said.

Michael and I walk down stairs with our hands interlocked. The store is closed, why i have no idea, so no ones is upstairs. Ryan, Meg and Gavin look just as bad as my sister, i don't know why they are the ones that wanted to end it.

"You all are here. I didn't expect to see you until i sent Jack and Michael to get you all." Geoff said.

"We have heists to do." Meg said. "Listen to us very carefully, we aren't going to repeat anything."

"We are splitting you all into teams of two." Emma said without giving them a chance to respond.

"Michael and Gavin, Ryan and Ray, Geoff and Jack." I said.

"You are going to hit a specific place, NO WERE ELSE!" Lauren said.

"You are you going to leave these notes there." Meg said placing the notes on the table.

"We have to do it order." Emma said.

"Ray and Ryan go first, then Michael and Gavin, then Geoff and Jack." Lauren said.

"We will give the signal when to go." I said.

"NOT A SECOND BEFORE!" Emma said.

"Here is were we are hitting." Meg said and pointed at the map.

We further explained the plan and they go get ready to leave. Lauren checked in with her her brother and makes sure everything is going according to plan. It is. Oddly enough the guys listened to us and did everything on time and perfectly. Lauren stayed in Geoff's office and waited for the call from her brother to make sure that everything to going right it is. Lauren just got back and gave us the nod that it worked.

"Alright. You did good, you ready for next week?" I said.

"I guess so.." Jack said.

Suddenly Lauren's phone rang again, it definitely worried us, and by us I mean my sisters and I.

"Hi Grandpa!" Lauren said very happily. "HE IS?! I'm so happy for him....... Oh, I haven't been there in a while, but my brother still lives there...... Oh, i don't know if i can make it. I would love to go. I'll see if I can I have a weird work schedule........ Okay, love you too Grandpa." Lauren said then hung up. "After everything is over I need to go back to New York for a while. That's good anyway, i need to get away from people here." She shot Ryan glare.

"Everything okay with your family?" Geoff said worried.

"Yeah, my cousin is Neil is getting married. He is my favorite cousin and he really wants me at the wedding because I am his favorite cousin."

"Well, I guess I can give you some vacation time."

"Good, I was going to take it anyway. If it wasn't for the up coming event. I assure you I would be at home either sulking, sleeping, planing, or playing PC games."

Ryan looked down. "Lauren you want to come back to my place to video games?" Ryan shot him the nastiest glare I have ever seen. He even has his hand on gun! This is funny, I can't. Sorry Geoff, I have to do some finishing touches on the heist. Speaking of which, we as in Emma Meg Clare and I aren't going to be with you guys at first. We are coming later. Why? Because we are your secret weapon. Don't ask questions."

"We should get going guys. Clare you going to stay here with Michael?" Emma said.

"You guys going home?" I asked.

"Mhm."

"Actually, I'll come with you guys. Make a home cooked meal since it doesn't seem like any of are can or in the right mind state to." Michael said.

"Thanks babe your the best lets go."

As i looked it back it looked as if Ray wanted to say something, but he didn't. They still have to pay for hurting my sisters.... I'll make sure they pay...