Chapter 10

-Lauren's POV-

It's eleven o'clock...I should get up I have the Rooster heist to get ready for. Oh and Geoff wants me to train. Alright, time to get up.

"Babe, I have to get up and get ready for work."

"Just a few more minutes." Ryan said and pulled my closer.

I would love to stay in bed and feel the touch of his bare skin on my own, but i can't do that. Soon I will be able to do it for longer periods of time. "i wish i could, but i have to go to work, and so do you."

"Geoffs not gonna care if we're late." He said kissing my neck.

"I know he won't care, but i need to get to the cafe, make sure everything is in order since this is the first day in years i'm not doing the morning shift."

"Fine." Ryan said unhappily and let go of my waist. "I guess i should get ready to."

"I love you Ryan." I said kissing him before we got out of bed.

"I love you too." He said after breaking the kiss.

"I'll met you at the base." I said once i was dressed and ready to leave the apartment.

"Alright. Love you."

"Love you too."

—-

I went through the back entrance of the cafe to go straight into the base. Meg, Emma, Clare, Matt B, Matt H, Jeremy, Burnie, Joel, Gus, Jon, Blaine, Brandon, Chris, Aaron, Monty, Jordan, and several others that weren't needed upstairs in the cafe were all in the planing room already. Burnie is leaving this up to me because he know i had a great plan

"Alright, we are going hit minimum of five places. We are going to do that by splitting up. These are the teams and were your hitting so listen carefully. I'm only saying it once! Burnie your taking....."

My team is hitting a small place very close to the Fake AH Crew base so Matt and Jeremy can take out the cameras and leave a note typed to the door, while Meg, Emma, Clare and I get some cash.

—-

It went perfectly. We now have a lot of influence in the area around the Fake AH Crew base.

In the Rooster base there are several showers so we can clean up and make it seem like we had nothing to do with the Roosters heist.

We just got to the base, Geoff is passing back and worth, every one else is sitting showing other ways of panic in one way or another.

"There you guys are?! Did you not get our messages?!" Geoff yelled.

"Geoff.." Clare said with a smirk. "Calm down we are here now are not? Remember what i found out when you called this morning? I know your little secret." What secret? That he likes me? Wow Geoff is stupid for letting her find out, i'm sure Emma and Meg know now to. That works out perfectly for me, well us.

Geoff let out a low growl, "anyway, the Roosters were here. They stole some beer and left a note. It says, 'we know this is your base, moving would do nothing. We will find you again. If you don't want trouble let us have all have Austin. Don't worry Geoff. We will make sure your wife and daughter stay save...if you cooperate.' We cant let them have Austin. I'm going to be the one to protect my family, not the people that almost tried to kill them!"

"You were all in the base when this happened? No one heard anything? Did you look at the types?" Emma said.

"Of course we looked at the types. They cut the power to the cameras!" Michael said.