Chapter 13

-Meg's POV-

We just got home, Clare took Michael straight to the kitchen so Lauren, Emma and I can clean the living room area and put away the plans. They are split between mine and Emma's room, and Lauren's things was put in my room. Not sure if Michael is going to stay over or not but since the plan is in action we need to go to the cafe. Which is where the base for The Roosters are. I guess we will have to figure that after we eat. Clare just called us in for dinner.

"Mikey you staying?" Clare asked.

"Probably, need to make sure my girlfriend and her friends are alright. Need to be on the good side of your girlfriends best friends."

"He has a point. Also, relatives. Burnie, Matt, Joel, and Gus loved him when we were in high school. He might have had keys to the house, I don't know." Lauren said.

"I still do by the way. You never asked for them back."

"The fuck! Give them back!"

"Alright, after dinner."

"Speaking of after dinner, we need to go to The Rooster base after, make sure everything is okay." Clare said.

"CLARE! The hell is wrong with you!" Emma said.

"Relax. He knew from day one. Since they know who my brother is. He actually wanted him to join The Roosters, but I knew he couldn't because that would just be a bad idea, so I told Burnie no, because I'm 'dating' Matt Bragg." Oh yeah, Matt works for both Roosters and Fake AH Crew. Forgot about that. Ryan did say something about her and Matt talking a lot, that makes a lot of sense.

"Okay, I'll play video games while you guys are there. Need to boast my gamer score, Geoff is starting to catch up."

"Speaking of Geoff what are we going to do about him?" I asked. He is still in love with Lauren.

"What can we do about him?" Lauren said.

"Nothing. It's not like he can do anything. The worst would be hurting Ryan in some way but he can't so that because Ryan is one of the more valuable members." Clare said.

"She has a point. If it was Geoff and Gavin, things would be a little different. Gavin seems to mess things up a lot and requires someone else to fix it." Emma said.

"What Emma said about Gavin is true. You lost me with everything else."

"Geoff is in love with Lauren." Clare said.

"REALLY?" Michael said.

"Yeah. He is actually a really nice guy. Although I'm surprised he even fell for me. I didn't do anything to lead him on. Fuck I don't even think any of them know my last name beside Michael."

"Really they don't know your last name?" I asked. How the hell do they no know her last name.

"Never came up and if it did I would tell them my cousins last name, or something. I won't give my real one until the time is right."

Small talk went on for a while, then we all helped clean before leaving for the base. I guess it is a good thing Michael and Lauren use to date because that saves us from a lot. I just hope that Michael doesn't want in on the plan that could be bad.

---

Now at the base, every single Rooster is here, and there is a lot of them. More than I can easily count. It's a good thing the basement is huge. It is all of the parking lot - which is very big - the cafe and a little but more, yeah it's huge. There is some bed rooms with bunk beds, a gym, a shower area for boys and girls, the main room, an office for Burnie, Matt H., Joel, and Gus. Anyway, I got of track Burnie is about to speak.

"Today, we got a few notes form The Fake AH Crew challenging us! They want us to meet them at the abandoned warehouse just outside of Austin in two days! That is what we are going to do. It is going to be ..." Burnie said and then started to explain the plan. Emma, Clare, Lauren and I helped him come up with it because it needs to work perfectly.