Chapter 3

-Megs POV-

Clare, Emma, Lauren and I are late for training with Geoff, but that is expected. We just finished a heist with the Roosters. We just finished cleaning up and are walking over to the liquor store now.

"Now that was funny." Lauren said as we walked in the doors to the liquor store. We were talking about the heist.

"Your late." Geoff said grinding his teeth.

"We told you yesterday we had things to do and to make it later. You just didn't listen." I said.

"Come on Geoff, its just two hours and how hard can shooting a gun be?" Lauren said.

"Fine. Follow me and you will see how hard it is."

We walked down with Geoff and Ray was in standing in a large room with guns and targets at the other end. I walked over to Ray and placed my arms around his waist leaning on his back.

"Hey Meg." Ray said and i allowed him to turn around so that he can kiss me.

"You to can make-out later. Ray, get the new girls guns. If they think its so easy to shot a gun lets see if they can do it without any training."

Lauren was the first to go. She took the shot gun, held it steady, aimed the gun and shot. Bulls-eye. "Lucky shot.."

"Very good babe, didn't think you would be so good with guns." Ryan said. He was standing in the doorway.

"Like was said yesterday. My brother is head of police and I had him teach me how to shoot a gun, any kid of gun i was allowed to get my hands on."

"And like i said yesterday. You have to cut off all ties with friends and family."

"All i need is my Ryan." Lauren said. Ryan walked over and kissed her. They make a cute couple. "Also, my brother and I live together with a few of our friends in the house we grew up in. Think i can stay here until i can get an apartment since i cant talk or interact with them."

"You can live with me. After we are done here, we can go move your stuff."

"Alright. Meg your turn." Geoff said obviously pissed.

I took the gun and did the same as Lauren. Bulls-eye. "This is to easy Geoff. Cant you give us a changelle by letting us go out on a heist."

"Emma. Your turn." Geoff said. He hates us. We make him so angry its funny.

Emma got bulls-eye as well, so did Clare. "Training done for today, Ray, Ryan, go get ready for the heist. The girls to. Lets just skip the rest of there training if they want to go o  a heist."

"Is that really a good idea Geoff? I don't want Lauren getting hurt."

"Oh don't you worry about me or Emma, Clare and Emma. We can handle our selves just fine." Lauren said with an evil smirk. Oh god, this will be fun. 

---

Geoff wants to send us in alone to test out skills. Not even Burnie would do this. This will be fun. I know Lauren has already come up with the perfect plan.

"Alright, Clare, you take out the cameras while i distracted the cashier, Meg you will be with me with a gun, I'm going to have mine hidden and Emma, you can either help Clare, or steal somethings they have at the store."

"Ill steal shit." Emma said. "The base needs some touching up anyway."

"What are you doing to get at a convince store that can make the base better? Next hit we will do a store that we need everyone for, that has things in it so we can touch it up and make it brighter and happier. No matter what that asshole Geoff says." Lauren said.

"Good idea. Now we ready?" I said.

"Lets do this." 

Clare and Emma walked in first and looked around at somethings. Than Lauren and I walked in.  Lauren leaned down on the counter were the owner/cashier is showing off some chest. I has my hand on my gun but stayed in the same mind set as Lauren so Clare can sneak in the back.

"Hi, there? You know the place?" Lauren said.

"Yeah." The guy said to confidently.

Clare got into the back room easy. Geoff knew this was any easy place. The place we hit with the Roosters was twenty times more challenging and we were able to get the money, a few others things easy before police got there.

"Nice place, you make decent money?" I said.

"Yeah. Actually i do. You girls want some?" The man said raising an eye borrow. You have got to be kidding me.

Just before Lauren was about to answer Clare came out of the back room with a thumbs up and then she went and joined Emma. "Actually yeah we do." Lauren said and than we pulled out our guns. 

"Mind giving it to us?"

"All of it." Lauren said evilly. 

The guys gave us all the money. I pocketed the money, Lauren pulled the trigger. She was a bit brutal though. Once to the head and other to the heart. If I did stop her she might have shot him again. Shes know for a bit of over kill.

We all walked out with money and a few things from the store. We got into the van and went back to base. Geoff split the money and walked into his office obviously annoyed.

"Hey, you guys do a heist with out us?" Jack said walking into the room with Gavin and Michael following.

"Yeah, Geoff wanted to test us. It was way to easy. The owner was a total tool and you can tell he was single, he was way to confident, and he just wanted sex. Pathetic. Do you guys always hit easy places?" 

"No. He know that place was easy. He just wanted to see what kind of people you are in the field. He wasn't happy that you guy didn't listen to him at all." Ray said.

"He had a plan?" Emma said. Lauren, Clare and I started laughing.

"Wait who are the girls?" Jack said.

"Our girlfriends." Michael said sitting next to Clare.

"Babe that reminds me, we have to get your things from your place and move them into mine." Ryan said.

"Oh yeah. Lets go." Lauren said and then got up. Ryan grabbed Lauren's hand and they walked out of the lounge area of the room. Emma Clare and I live together so we are good. 

"Ill explain." Michael said. Gavin took a seat next to Emma and place his arm around her, Emma moved into the embrace so they were cuddling and Michael began to tell Jack what happened yesterday.

-Lauren's POV-

Ryan helped me pack up my things and move them into his place. Thankfully, Burnie, Matt, Gus and Joel are at the Roosters base and aren't home. 

I didn't have alot of things so moving them and putting them in Ryan's apartment wasn't a problem. After we finished moving everything, I layed on my new bed which is also Ryan's.

"That was impressive what you did back at the store. Although it did make jealous, Ray wasnt happy about it either." 

"Didn't know you can get jealous." 

"Your just so beautiful."

"I know. Your extremely handsome."

"Come here." Ryan said moving on top of me to kiss me. This is how i want my life to be, to bad it wouldn't be able to say like this.

"I want, no need, you Lauren. I love you so much." 

"I love you too Ryan. More anything, now shush, i don't want to hear another word out of you." i said tucking at his shirt. I can at least have one night like this. This feeling of having a normal life wont last. I can least have this one night like this with my boyfriend.