Chapter 17

-Meg's POV-

Its the day after the big battle. I am going over The Fake AH Crew base to see how they are holding up and to officially end ties with anything that has to do with them. I chose The Roosters, I can't have anything to do with them. 

When I got there Ryan and Ray are laying on couches. I don't they can sit up with out ripping there stitches. Clare was by Michael's side and Emma is with Gavin, i guess they got back together after the truth came out yesterday. Jack and Geoff are not far from them either.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Geoff said.

"Came to see how you are all holding up. Pretty intense fight." 

"We are fine no thanks to you." Jack said.

"You to seem to holding up well. That's good." I said to Ryan and Ray. They didn't say anything.

"How's Lauren...." Clare said.

"She's gone..." I said.

"WHAT?! I I KILLED HER? NO NO! THIS THIS CAN'T BE TRUE !" 

"What? Dead no. She is alive. I have no idea where the fuck she is though. Her and Burnie went some were. Where I have no fucking clue." 

"We need to find her... " Ryan said. "I need to find her."

"As if she would let you near her. You shot her brother remember? After she lost her parents and Burnie made The Rooster she swore to protect him. This whole plan was to get rid of you all. What she told you yesterday was true." I said. Its true... She didn't want to fall in love with Ryan but things happen. "Anyway, another reason I was here is just to clarify I want nothing to do with The Fake AH Crew. Emma, Clare, I'm moving in with Lauren her brother, Joel, and Matt. I'm getting Gus's old room. His moving out. Hopefully I'll see you guys around."

"Meg you are really going to let this come between us?" Emma said.

"There's no looking back. I'm part of The Roosters, you guys aren't. I knew this was going to happen from the start. Stay save. Good bye.." 

I went and packed my things and moved them into my new room. Joel, Matt and Gus are going to replace the carpet with wood and repaint. 

Everything is going to be different now. Different is good sometimes. 

The End~