Chapter Six

-Lauren's POV, Earlyer today-

Its just Burnie, Joel, Gus, Matt and I in the Roosters base, is like 7am, left a note for Ryan saying the Meg needed me. We are planing our next heist for tomorrow night. Looking at the map of Austin and what areas would be considered in the Rooster terroritory makes we realize how long we have been at this. Its amazing. I have to admit i love what i do. Although im still really nervous that they will find about that im dating a member of The Fake AH Crew and techincly a member of the Fake AH Crew.

"Lauren, are you okay? Your playing with your rings again." Burnie said.

"Yeah. I'm fine. What if we hit here? By the it looks like its in Fake AH Crew terroitory. We need to start to take back Austin no? We already had about six months without many hiests. They probably think we are backing down. If we are going to start striking back we need to do it with force."

"Lauren, maybe we should finish planing this later.." Joel said. Joel was always my favorite out of all of them.

"I agree with Joel. Dismissed, we can push the heist back a few days. Lauren sounds like she is coming up wtih a great plan and needs a few days to figure it out. Go to your day jobs." Burnie said. Everyone left except Joel. He works with Burnie anyway. "Michael Jones, your ex-boyfriend got you those rings right? Maybe Joel and I should find him and you to can catch up."

NO! He wants me to try and get back with him! No way! Ryan is the only person I need in my life, he is my love. Plus Michael is Clares. She is so going to kill me when I tell Michael and Clare this later. I know that Michael knows. How can he not? I'm sure that Geoff told them that Burnie Burns is the leader of the Roosters, and he knows that Burnie is my brother. He would have to be th most stupidest person on Earth if he hasn't figured out that Clare, Meg, Emma and I are also Roosters. "Yeahh. You don't have to do that. I'm fine. Trust me."

"Lauren, I think Burnie and I should anyway. Maybe bringing back a romance is good for you." Joel said.

"No its fine. Now you to need to get to work. I'll work on the plan and open the cafe soon."

- present day-

i just dragged Clare and Michael out of the room. They need to know. This is going to end well. "Problem." I said.

"What is it?"

"Burnie wants to find Michael and more than likely recuit him because he noticed that i started playing with the rings that Michael got me back in highschool and when i play with them ussally means im nervouse, and truthfully i am nervous Burnie or Geoff will find out the truth, anyway, Geoff and Joel think its a good idea if Michael joins us because they think that he can make me less nervous. They probably also think that i want a boyfriend. They dont, cant and wont know im dating Ryan. I love Ryan more than anything, i need to protect him from them. Help me please! I don't know what to tell them. Burnies my brother and Joel basiclly is my brother to, same with Gus and Matt."

"Wow. Thats hmm....." Michael said.

"Should we let him recuit Michael and you guys act together when we are at the Rooster base?" Clare said sighing.

"What! No! Thats like a last resort plan! There is no way i would want that to happen. Plus another double agent?! No way! I already have two assholes to watch after if they know it or not!"

"Lauren what other choice do we have?!" Clare said.

"Well, we could do the smiplier way. Tell Burnie I can't and that i have a girlfriend that i love more than anyone." Michael said kissing the top of Clares head.

"That wont work.." I said looking down and shaking my head. "Once Burnie tells him it will be the same thing. Join or Die. All of the other Roosters looked out to us and joinied willing, if Burnie does look for him and tell him it would be the first time someone isnt willing joining the Roosters...."

"Wait, thats it! Everyone willing joined the Rooster! Why didn't I think of this before! Now I have a plan that might work! Keep in mind what you came up with Clare it might be needed. We should get back inside now."

I started to walk back done to the base, I looked back to Michael and Clare looking at each other confused, they are cute together. This is not going to be easy but i hope it works.