Chapter 5

-Clare's POV-

Just got to Michaels, from the heist with the Roosters. Burnie realized that with the six months or so that Meg, Lauren, Emma, and I haven gotten boyfriends, we have done little heists and The Fake AH Crew has taken over more of Austin. Although he doesn't know we have boyfriends. That would be bad.

Anyway, Michael and I are cuddling watching TV, well the news go be specific.

"Tch, Geoff isn't going to happy the Roosters are starting to take Austin back." Michael said.

"What is he going to make you guys go on more heists?"

"Probably not but he is going to be more careful to make sure they don't find the base and what we look like. Geoff was once a Rooster. They want revenge because he left."

"Why did he leave? Im sure it wasn't all that bad at the Roosters, fuck he is even doing the same thing."

"He had a wife and a kid. He wanted to protect them. So when he realized the Roosters where after him he faked his own death and made the Fake AH Crew." Thats not true though. I need to ask Burnie he will know.

"Oh.. so anyway, what was with giving Lauren flowers?"

"They weren't for Lauren. They were for her parents. One for there anniversary, one to for there passing. Someone crashed into them in there way home from there anniversary dinner."

"Still, I don't like the fact that you gave another girl flowers. Especially your ex-girlfriend."

"Alright, flowers just for you from now on my love. I love you." Michael said kissing my check.

"Love you too."

"Oh and I know who Laurens brother is, and I know he is the leader of the Roosters. Don't worry my love, ill keep your secert."

——

Its now loke like 4 in the afternoon the next day. Everyone is at the Fake AH base just chilling, Geoff is out so we are getting a break from him. Every one is in their phones cuddling with there respective boyfriends.

"Clare, Michael, come with me now." Lauren said then dragged us upstairs and outside. This cant be good.