chapter 6

Ashley's pov

I woke up downstairs with all the boys asleep around the floor. I looked over to the couch and Nash had his.arm rapped around Zoe. I looked over and saw Taylor,Matt,and Aaron all cuddling. I couldn't help but laugh. I got up and went to take a shower. I realized we didn't het the chance to get my clothes. I ran in to the living room and woke up the first person I saw.

HAYES!! I yelled in his ear. He jerked awake and looked at me confused. What? He asked. I told him how we couldn't get my cloths yesterday and he got up and went to his room and got me a pair of black basket ball shorts and a hoodie.

H- Sorry I think my shirts will be to big.

A- No it's fine thanks.

I went to my bathroom to take a shower.

Taylor's pov

I woke up last and looked around,everyone was there except Hayes and Ashley. Just then Hayes came from up stairs and sat down next to Zoe. She scooted away slightly and that's when I realized I forgot Zoe was raped before. I quickly grabbed my phone and started a group chat with them all.

T- I'm sorry I forgot to tell you guys that Zoe was raped for a week straight....(I told them about what happened yesterday)

N- Dude is she scared of men now?!

C- Shut the fuck up Nash!

N- Not like that I mean I like her but I'm scared she be to afraid to say yes or even y am o me.

M- Ya lying! Lol jk I get it Nash.

JJ- Its fine Nash will try to make her comfortable.

JG- Its fine Taylor we all get it.

S- Jack is right we won't treat her bad because of it.

T- Thanks.

I looked up and asked where's Ashley? She went to take  shower Hayes said. I should go get her some of me cloths I said. I gave her some of mine. I got pissed when Hayes said that I don't even know why.

Ashley's pov

I got out of the showered got dressed. I walked out of the room and down the stairs to the living room. Everyone was on snapshot or Twitter. Taylor looked up. He looked so pissed off. I looked over at Zoe who was trying to scoot I've so she wouldn't be touching Nash or Hayes. I walked over to her and she got up and followed me to the kitchen. Are you okay? I asked. She said she liked Nash but she is to scared to trust him. After that I felt so bad I knew what it felt like when I couldn't trust anyone. I hugged her and told her it would be okay.

We went in to the living room and Taylor took my hand and drove Zoe home before she left Taylor handed her Nash 's number and she smiled but she looked a little scared.

A- Where are we going Taylor?

T- To get your stuff.

A-Oh.(For some reason Taylor looked really mad.)

A- What's wrong?

T-Taylor it's nothing don't worry about it.

We got to the restaurant and Taylor grabbed my hand to keep me away from the boss(the one who raped and beat me.) I smiled at him and walked up to my boss. I'm quitting I told him. He looked fearious and asked if I was still staying in the room upstairs. Before I could answer Taylor said hell no bitch. I looked up at him and he didn't look back at me he kept his eyes on my old boss. I hugged him and ran up stairs to grab my cloths while he was signing autographs. I was deep on my thoughts when the door behind me closed....and locked.