Battle of the Ships

3rd pov

"There is no way...Naruto-kun let Sasuke do that." Ino sat at the clubs table.

"Agreed, Naruto was just caught off gaurd!" Ten Ten blushed.

"Listen girls, we just have to take this a to the next level a little bit..." Temari smirked.

Meanwhile

"Here you are....I dont understand why I'm paying you again....I mean, I didn't ask you to pull that." Sakura sighed while Sasuke ate his onigiri.

"Just pay up." Sasuke muffled.

As the two ate lunch, Sakura froze when they were paid a visit by the blond beauty. Sakura spat out her juice and coughed.

"Na-Naruto-kun!?"

"Hello! Sakura-chan was it? Can I steal your friend here for a bit? I need to have a quick chat with him." Naruto flashed his perfect and gentle smile. Sakura slowly nodded while Sasuke sighed and stood up.

"What is it? Usuratonkachi..."

"Wow, the rebel has a nickname for me? That's to sweet of you." Naruto giggled.

Sakura watched as the two made there way towards a tree. She looked at her food and smiled.

"Yes! These two are made for each other!" The pinkett grabbed her phone and snapped a picture.

Time skip

"See!" Sakura gleamed.

"There is no way Naruto would go up and talk to that jerk!" Ten Ten frowned.

"Well there is! He asked me if he could steal Sasuke for a bit! They even flirted!!!" Sakura explained. The sighed as Sakura rambled at what she had saw.

"Sakura, Sakura...they don't go together. Besides...I heard neji is going out on a date with him tonight." TenTen claimed. The girls all looked at her in disbelief.

"What don't believe me? Well they are heading to lemo-Cafè tonight, go if you wanna see the truth." TenTen smirked, exiting the room.

"Oh yeah? Where will you be?" Sakura asked.

"I'm part of school council, and the school feild trip is coming up. I have to be at the meeting tonight." TenTen mumbled. The girls all looked at each other before finishing up the club for the day.

Time skip

Sakura's pov

Tch, Naruto? And Neji? No way! Poo deal!!! Preposterous!....but I really wanna know...

And so...

"Hahaha Neji! Stop!"

"You put yourself into this mess, I'm just punishing you."

...they look like they are on a little actual date...

I looked at the two in the cafè while bitting my nails in anger. THAT SHOULD BE SASUKE!

"Oh Naruto, you got some whip cream on your cheek." Neji leaned into the blond boy.

I lookdd closer at the two...and regretted it.

"Neji..." Naruto said before Neji livked Naruto's cheek.

AAARRRGH!!! THATS IT!

I was ready to run for them, until stupid Sasuke stopped me.

"Now now don't go savage on the poor guy. We are here to find you a traveling kit for the school trip, ya dork." Sasuke flicked my head.

"Right sorry..." I blushed at my stupidity.

3rd pov

Sasuke and Sakura were both looking around the make-up products that Sakura wanted. Sakura was acting oddly as she brushed her hands threw the pallets. Sasuke looked at her while holding some combs.

"Whats on your mind?" Sasuke asks.

"Huh? Nothing why do you ask?" Sakura shook it off as she continued to grab her stuff. She then walk towards checkout while Sasuke stared at her.

Car

The two sat in silence, making their way home. Sakura kept her face as straight as possible. Sasuke kept staring at the road. Suddenly  Sakura had noticed that the raven missed their turn off.

"Uhm...Sasuke? You missed the turn off-"

"I know..."

Park

Sasuke took Sakura for an ice cream late to the bridge. The two leaned on the railing watching the calm water.

"Sasuke...why do you like Naruto?" Sakura asked. Sasuke didnt answer her and stood in silence.

"Is he just attractive for you? Did he help you out with something? Does Karin talk about him often? Does-" Sakura was then cut off by Sasuke.

"Why are you in love with him?"

"...huh?" Sakura looked at him.

"What do you mean by that Sasuke?"

"You ask about him a lot...talk about him. Tell me...do you want me to be with him...or is it you?" Sasuke looked ar her. Sakura was dumbfounded by the situation. She then put her head down and blushed.

"...when me and my mother weren't on the best of terms...and your mother took me in. It was the best thing of my life...especially meeting you, my brother. When I enrolled in your school...I feel head over heels for Naruto. I wanted him to look at me...when I confessed to him. He sadly turned me down...I was sad for sure...but...when you told me you were in love with him...all I wanted to do was to make Naruto the happiest man alive, even of it wasn't me. Same goes for you Sasuke...I love you and take you as my brother. All I want...is for the both of you to be happy."

Sasuke smirked at Sakura as he flicked her head.

"Ouch! What was that for!?" Sakura snapped.

"You fool..." sasuke softly smiled as he walked towards the end of the bridge. Sakura looked at Sasuke as he turned to her.

"Thank you for everything Sakura...but you don't need to worry about my love life, nor Naruto's. Just promise me that you won't bud in with your club? It's okay to have fantasies...but just remember I'm a person with feelings too Sakura. Shipping me with Naruto isn't going to make us be together...that'll happen if we work out. So please just promise me that?"

Sakura stood in slince as she smiled and nodded.

"Okay...ill ease off...your right."

With that, the two made their way home.

Sakura looked out the car window, city light beaming and the city being so beautiful. She smiled at it all before closing her eyes to take a moment for herself.

"Being Happy huh..."

_________________________________________

Sakura Haruno here!

Sasunaru daily log: Today Naruto and Sasuke talked for a really long time!

Fun fact about my best friend: Sasuke may seem harsh, but when he cares about someone he makes sure they're taking care of themselves well!

Okay thats all!

Sakura signing off♡

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey author note!

My internet went down and I just got it back! Just letting yall know!

Okay bye!