Exposed...

Sakura's pov

Monday

After Sasuke-kuns lash out on me he has been staying home more...He never talks, texts, or phones me anymore. I tried calling him but no answers. I even tried going over to his house once but sadly nobody answered. I'm such an idiot...because of me....Sasuke can't go to school...he can't look at Naruto anymore.

He did all that....for me...

I felt warm tears leaking from my eyes, I look down to my notebook to see my tears soaking the ink on my pages.

Sasuke....you really do love me as a sister...

Meanwhile

3rd pov

"Do you think that it's true?" Temari leaned on the table. Ino shook her head and sighed.

"Sakura probably made him say it...but since we don't have proof she did technically won...." ino stated. Temari then looked at Ten Ten and asked.

"What do you think?"

Ten Ten looked at them with a sad expression.

"...guys...we lost Hinata because of this game. We drove a student not to come to school anymore. Do you think we should stop?" Ten Ten asked.

"What? Oh cmon! Hinata left because she didn't have it in her! Sasuke is a rebel anyways so like he would care that he missed a few days. I think Sakura should explain herself!" Ino argued.

"Yeah but think about our actions! This was just for fun...but now it's just a dumb competition where your ships have to come true in able to be the president of this stupid club!" Ten Ten stood up.

"Please What are you gonna do?" Temari stood in.

"QUIT!" Ten Ten shouted. The girls stood there in silence before Ten Ten realized what she said.

"What did you say Ten Ten..." temari whispered aloud.

"I said...I....I quit..."

And with that, the brunette girl left the room with no more words to share.

Time skip

Lunch

Sakura sat at the lunch table alone eating her sandwich. She avoided the girls the whole day. Suddenly a hand smacked here table making a banging sound.

"Ino..." Sakura looked up to see her and temari.

"Sakura tell us....how'd you get the rebel Sasuke to kiss Naruto and say all that bullshit?" Sakura flinched as she looked down.

"I don't know what you mean ino..."

Temari smirked as she sat down next to her.

"You know Sasuke personally...he would do anything for you because you treat each other like actual siblings. So tell us Sakura...how'd you get him to do all that?"

Sakura then stood up in anger which made the two girls flinch.

"Listen just because we treat each other good doesn't mean he would go through all that just because I said so!"

"But he would..." temari smirked.

"Tch! Look I don't know what you guys are trying to get outta me....but leave Sasuke out of this! He didn't do anything!"

"So...are you admitting that you didn't say anything to him?" Temari looked at her with a small frown.

"I...um..." Sakura stuttered.

"Heh...are you saying that Sasuke actually is in love with Naruto?" Temari forced onto her.

"NO! IM TRYING TO SAY THAT I DIDNT KNOW!"

Sakura then stopped and realized what she said.

"So...you admit that you did tell him..." ino smirked.

"I..."

Suddenly temari and Ino went into shock when she saw Naruto and the others behind Sakura. The pinkett slowly turned to see all of the boys behind her.

"Naruto-kun!" The three girls shouted.

"You made Sasuke do that?..." Naruto said with no expression.

"I..." Sakura couldn't speak.

"It doesn't matter...we knew all along about the game." Kiba pointed out while shikamaru nodded.

"Wh....what..." the three girls stopped.

"...We knew all along you guys were making weird things happening. Plus you guys are a club...we went in there and saw everything. The spying and the pictures not to mention the notes we found." Sai explained.

"Yeah and at the hotel...hinata was confronted by-" Kiba's mouth was then covered by neji.

"H-how did you guys really find out....you couldn't just waltz into the room like that!" Temari stated.

The boys just looked at them before walking away. Ino and temari looked at Sakura before walking away.

Time skip

After school

Sakura's pov

I started making my way back home thinking one thing.

....How....How did they know...

"You know Sasuke personally...he would do anything for you because you treat each other like actual siblings. So tell us Sakura...how'd you get him to do all that?"

...

"Listen just because we treat each other good doesn't mean he would go through all that just because I said so!"

But I did...I told him to do all of it....yet....I didn't know he would. Because...im like his sister....

"...We knew all along you guys were making weird things happening. Plus you guys are a club...we went in there and saw everything. The spying and the pictures not to mention the notes we found."

How did they....

I looked up to see Sasuke at the store with Karin and Suigetsu. I stood there to see if they'd notice me. Sasuke did eventually but immediately looked away from me and got into Karins vehicle. Suigetsu then saw me and smiled while Karin waved. I softly smiled at the top before continuing my way with a frown.

I made it to the 3rd block towards my home. I sighed and stopped in my tracks.

I don't wanna go home....

"Oi!"

I looked to see Naruto on his bike behind me.

"Gahh!!! Naruto-kun!" I flinched as I got outta the way."

"Sorry if I scared you..but I need to talk." Naruto looked at me.

"Why..."

"...ill tell you how I found out everything."

I hesitated for a second before nodding. He nodded back at me and made room for me on his bike. I got on and held into him. He started making his way.

He knows everything...yet he's still so kind to me...I must know how...

_________________________________________

Sakura Haruno here...

Sasunaru daily log: *Sakura haruno didn't put in a log*

Fun fact about my best friend: *Sakura Haruno skipped today's fact*

Thats all....

Sakura signed off 72 hours ago