Shock

3rd pov

Hinata's eyes went huge when he said the last word.

"What....did you say..."

"I said...Kiba is my boyfriend....We have been dating for years...Naruto is just like a brother to him. They are rivals and bestfriends. And since I'm the boyfriend....I get
Jealous..." shino explained.

Hinata stood there speechless before talking again. She bowed down to him and started to weep.

"I-Im so sorry Shino-kun! I didn't know that he was already taken! I should be more careful to who I say should be with anyone else! Please forgive me..."

Shino softly smiled as he shook his head.

"I don't blame you at all hinata...this is just a request. So...what do you say?"

Hinata slowly looked up to him and hesitated for a moment.

"Well?"

"...."

The next day

Sakura's pov

Ugghhh...this stupid headache....that music and dancing made me so dizzy when I went to bed. Sasuke ditched me but Naruto was kind enough to walk me to my room.

I sat up and yawned before looking around the room. Suddenly I heard the door open then close.

"SAKURAAAAA!!!" Ino yelled at me.

"What...I just got up..."

"You have to look at the FG Group chat!!!! NOW!"

Ino shoved her phone right in my tired face. I didn't wanna argue so I just grabbed it and read the last message.

Hinata Hyūga💜: I'm quitting the club...

...This....can't be happening.....

I got up and got ready quick before running out the door. Once I made it to the halls I saw the girls looking at their phones then at each other.

...Things just got more competitive...

Time skip

3rd pov

"Excuse me, may I have a strawberry milk and a donut today?" Hinata smiled at the lady running the cafè.

"If course! Here you go! That'll be 500 yen!"

Hinata bowed to the lady after paying for her food.
(500¥=$4.43)

The shy girl then walked out with het stuff.

"Hinnnnaaaaatttaaaa!!!!"

Hinata was then pounced by ino who sighed.

"Why did you quit the club?" Ino asked.

"Ino!...I...its really not that big of a deal..." hinata speeded up.

"Oh really?...I thought you wanted the best for Kiba and Naruto?" Ino poked at her. Hinata then started to speed walk away from ino.

"Hinata! Answer me!" Ino speeded up as well. Suddenly the girls bumped into someone.

"Ouch!...k-kiba-kun!" Hinata looked up to see Kiba turned around.

"Oh! Sorry about that girls...here let me help you g-"

"Tch, thanks but no thanks." Ino blushed as she shot back up. Ino then noticed Naruto behind him with Sai. She smirked and crept over.

"Soooo, Naruto-kun...what're you and Sai up to?" Ino blushed.