Hello, Sakura Haruno here!

Sakura's pov

"Sakuraaaa!!! Get up! Don't wanna be late for school!"

And that's my alarm clock going off...

I got up and stretched as far as I could in the air.

Some people say that they hate school...but for me, ITS A DREAM!

I never thought I'd say that until I came to Konoha Highschool. That's where I met the FG Club...which mean Fangirl Club....hehe.

"Sakura! Cmon!"

"Alright! I'm almost ready!"

I put on my uniform and finished up. I made my way to the vehicle and got in.

Anyways....where was I...oh right!

So this FG Club isn't a typical boring one...its more of a competition.

You see...there is an extremely hot guy in our school, Uzumaki Naruto! He is perfect from hair to toes. His deep blue eyes and perfect skin isn't the only thing good about him. He's super friendly and can make anyone's day!

He's the source of our group...because...well um.

He has so many gay moments with his big friend group...it almost scares me.

Time skip

We finally made it to school, I waved my mother away.

"Sakura-chan!" Ino waved at me.

Ino yamanaka, she's been my bestfriend ever since we were kids. She was the one to find the FG Club.

"Hey Ino, you ready for today?" I asked her.

"Yes! It's Monday today and I feel refreshed! Let's go!" Ino smiled and grabbed my hand.

We made it inside and stopped...to see him.

"Woah...this is..." ino blushed.

I looked to see Naruto and his friend group...God! They're so hot!" I squealed.

Suddenly someone wrapped their arm around me. I looked to see ten ten blushing.

"Its them!"

"Girls! Calm down! Let's wait until FB." Ino stated.

And that's how my day started...

Boring classes later...

"EEEEHHH!!!!!"  Ino squealed.

"Ah did you see the way Sai held onto Naruto!" Ino grabbed my hands.

"No way! Neji and Naruto were way cuter!" Ten Ten blushed.

"Neji!? No it's definitely Shikamaru and Naruto!" Temari stated.

"I thought Kiba and Naruto looked better..." hinata blushed.

As the girls squealed around about their ships...I could only think of mine.

Uchiha Sasuke...Also known as one of my closest male friend. The funny thing is he's actually gay...and he has a crush on Naruto. That's the whole reason I came to this club....Its my soul duty to get them together!

Time skip

3rd pov

It was finally lunch and close to the end of the day. The girls sat in the cafeteria....waiting for the show to begin.

"Look girls there they come!" Ten Ten Whispered.

All the girls shifted their heads to see Naruto and is friend group walk in.