new story....

New book alert..!

So I started a new book yesterday night and it's a sequel of my book "ALEXANDER'S WIFE"

"Why the hell you went there, Iris?"

Xavier hissed. He just can't accept, his wife went to that women almost begging to take him back as her boyfriend.
Hearing him, Iris gulped. She wasn't a fan of Xavier's anger state.

Although she had witnessed it only a few times, still it scares the shit out of her. She never looked up at him, even after knowing how much he despite her in this act.

Seeing her looking down, he felt himself being furious. Waking to her, he grabbed her tiny waist in a tight grip. She gasps as the sudden contact and looked up in his eyes only to finch.

They were pouring anger. Only anger.

"I asked you something, Iris!"

He said. Gritting his teeth in the way. Iris know now she can't shut her mouth anymore.

"I-I... You were forced to marry me, Xavier. You didn't want me. Not only that, but you weren't happy. I just did what i-I feel will be right for y-you".

Hearing her, he felt himself losing all his leftover clam. How can she say he didn't only want her, when the truth is purely opposite?

Pulling her closer with a jerk, that their nose touched each other, he looked dead in her eyes and then asked suddenly.

"Who you are to me?"

Her eyes went to his , findings what was he trying to do, but she found nothing apart from anger, his eyes getting darker by each passing seconds making l Her whole existence shivered at the sight.

"I asked you something, kitten"

With lowered eyes and cheeks red by the endearment,she felt herself getting lost in dark pool of his eyes. Gulping she said.

"Your W-Wife"

She felt weird mentioning herself as his wife. Something she never thought she will do.

"Then listen, listen carefully, Mrs. Iris Xavier knight. I only want you. I only want my wife. You are the only one I desire. Forced or not, you are mine now,and I didn't plan to give up on this nor I will let you do this!"

He said in the low voice, which has all muscular, husky, dark filled with a determined promise. He saw how her eye widen at his confession. Her breath hitched by his words. Cupping her face with one hand and with other he grabbed the back of her neck, he pulled her even closer, their chest collided with each other, while his eyes only on her. Her breath becomes uneven, so her heartbeat.