THIRTY-THREE: Discharged, Bathed, & Little Megan?

(Time Skip 3:15 p.m. Monday still back at hospital.) (Long Ass Chapter!)

Gracelyn Wests (POV)

Not getting my lunch earlier because I was in pain and the morphine made me fall back to sleep I am now cranky and still in pain but I get to leave this awful room and momma said that when we get to the guest house on the ranch that she will give me a bath with the help of one of my nurse friends Megan, of course It scares me because she is not one of my nurse friend who has seen all my scars and it is embarrassing as well but momma said she couldnt do it without help due to my injuries and I have to have a nurse change my bandages. Momma is still holding me at least, looking up at her she is still talking on the phone with Megan and Casey, so they know what is going on Henry one of mommas guys is with them and like Andrew or Violet is with momma to help they also like Blakey and Kyle, so it makes them all heros in my book. Giggling I catch mommas attention and she smiles down at me before leaning down kissing my nose.

Squealing I blush pushing my face in between her boobs to hide, I hear and feel her chuckle before I hear her saying, Ok we will see you there soon and Megan could you get everything ready for Gracies bath? she hums than speaks again saying, Yeah and talk with Casey about that, yeah thank you see you two soon bye. She hangs up and I feel her rubbing my side causing me to get goose bumps but relax and sigh at the same time. Rubbing my face between her boobs again she chuckles asking, Having fun there princess? blushing I peek out looking up at her, she smiles and giggles at me saying, Oh goddess you are so adorable baby girl. Blushing more I snuggle back into her boobs sighing while gripping her shirt, I feel myself slipping and I just want to so I am gonna even if it will be hard. I feel her rubbing my arm again and I sigh breathing her in hearing, Oh is my baby being her little self huh, that is ok baby momma will do everything she can for you to be safe and comfortable go ahead and slip yeah. I feel her cool hand go up the back of my gown on my skin rubbing my back I shiver at first but the more she does this and the more she talks to me so sweetly in that voice of hers I feel my mind slowly fading and everything goes calm and warm with all I know is that I am safe and warm in my mommas arms and that is all I want.

(Time 3:21 p.m.)

Shannon Whelans (POV)

Looking down at my baby she is still snuggled into me gripping my shirt and I just love seeing her like this she got all cuddly and shy just now and now she is so calm and relaxed, I know she has slipped after holding back for so long. Sighing I lean down kissing her head asking, Do I have my little baby now? huh princess? she peeks out at me giggling making me smile even more. I feel my cheeks hurting, chuckling I lean down and kiss her nose than cheeks causing her to giggle more and shy away from me. Laughing I awe and coo at her saying, Oh my I do have my tiny baby huh princess, is my baby ready to get out of here and have a nice bath and get some nummies. She giggles lifting her right hand up to her mouth and sucking on her fingers, shaking my head I love seeing her like this and she looks more comfortable than when she was fighting to stay big. Leaning down again kissing her forehead I smile saying, You are such a wonderful and beautiful baby girl yes you are, and mommy loves you so, so much.

Lightly tickling her neck, she giggles and goes back to hiding her face between my boobs smirking I sigh saying, Dont worry princess soon those boobies will have yummy milk in them for you yeah. Feeling her moving her face than peeking out at me I giggle at her reaction because she looks up at me than back down at my boobs several times, chuckling I kiss her nose and she giggles. Smiling saying, You understood mommy just fine didnt you princess? she giggles and goes back to snuggling me, patting her bottom lightly I look at my watch seeing it is almost time for the doctor to get here, he said he would be her at three thirty so I could sign all the discharge papers. Getting my phone out I text Violet saying, Hey go ahead and come grab everything here would you, we should be leaving shortly. Not waiting for a reply, I look through my contacts just about to call Dr. Keating when I hear a throat clear.