THIRTY-FOUR: Dr. Keating meets Casey, Shocked, Worried, & Slipped?

(Time Skip 7:20 p.m. Monday Still)

(All Dr. Keatings (POV)

Dr. Quinn Keatings (POV)

Driving down the long dirty driveway I spot the house that Shannon gave me the address for and in awe it is an older style two story house well more mini mansion pulling in I park next to the other two cars off to the side house where the built like a mini parking lot. Snickering at this I get out of the car grabbing my duffle bag and purse I walk up to the porch and climb the stairs, getting to the door I hear footsteps on gravel. So, I turn around just in time to see a short woman walking towards the house looking very tired arching my eyebrows I lay my things down quietly asking, You ok hun? the woman stops and looks up at me she freezes in shock, and I think recognition she must be either Casey or Megan smiling I ask again, Honey you look really tired did you just walk all the way here from somewhere. She blushes and nods lightly before reaching up and touching her head frowning, I walk over to her and the closer I get I see she has a bandage wrapped around her head from under the beanie she is wearing. Now I know for sure she is Casey smiling I ask, Is your head hurting Casey. She looks back up at me shocked and smiles but its more of a grimis she whimpers saying, Yeah, I should have taken up Mr. Whelans offer to drive me back over here, but I was feeling ok and wanted the fresh air but not it h-hurtz so b-badz. She sniffles looking up at me and I cant take hurting like that I nod saying, Ok sweetie lets get you inside so you can take your medicine yeah. She sniffles and goes to take a step but stubbles catching her I ask, Can I carry you sweetheart? she sniffles saying, P-pwease. Nodding I put my left arm behind her back reaching down I put my right arm under her knees lifting her up, as I get her cradled in my arms, she sniffles again snuggling into me she sighs once her head is settled on my chest. Patting her back saying, Ok sweets lets get you all fixed up yeah.

She whispers yawning saying, T-tank y-you. Smiling I can tell she is a little, but she seems not know from the way she is out of it, but her head injury could be causing some issues as well, rubbing her back I head back up the stairs saying, Of course sweetheart. She doesnt reply so I look down and she is asleep, I sure hope her head injury isnt causing pressure on her brain and this Is just the normal headaches after such a severe concussion. Getting to the door I nock waiting for someone to come open the door looking down at Casey, she is a cute little thing, looking up at the door as I hear it open. I see Shannon and she looks worried looking down at Casey she asks, What happened? as she opens the screen door to let me in, I sigh saying, I just got hear when I heard someone walking up behind me and she was look tired I asked her what was wrong, and she said her head was hurting really bad. Shannon frowns more as I get fully into the house asking, She walked back from mom and pops thats like four miles.

Shocked I look down at the little thing in my arms and frown shaking my head saying, She said Mr. Whelan offered to drive her back over, but she was feeling ok enough and wanted to enjoy night air and walk. Shannon groans and smacks her forehead saying, Jesus Case freaking severe head would and almost died and she does something stupid when she knew she had a doctor appointment tomorrow cause the headaches have been getting worse. She grumbles all this while pacing and I get scared just from seeing her like this I mean when I met her, I was petrified but now its like minor but still. Shaking my head I ask, Umm do you know where her meds are she needs them, and I need to get my bags off the porch. She looks up and freezes before chuckling saying, Sorry Im surround by children. Arching my eyebrow at this she giggles saying, Sorry but three littles and one that has no clue she is one is quite a situation dont you think?

At this I chuckle and nod saying, Yes, I see, where is Gracelyn and umm who is the third little? she chuckles saying, Well Megan of course hun but she is a switch and her and little Casey here started dating a few days ago yet neither has discussed the subject and Casey has no clue yet that is. Nodding I chuckle as she says, Oh and Gracie is in bed upstairs she had a long day, and I just tucked Megan in she let herself be little since she had a mommy around, but she said she hates being little if she does have one around. Nodding smile at all this information still cradling a passed-out Casey and I cant help but ask, Shannon hun are you ok?