THIRTY-EIGHT: Safe, Snuggled, Curious, & Little ME??

(Time 1:26 p.m. Tuesday Still.)

(Mostly Dr. Keating still. Long Chapter.)

Dr. Quinn Keatings (POV)

Feeling her completely relaxed in my arms I smile rubbing her back and patting her bottom while I rock her it was just beautiful to watch the way she slowly slipped into her little space, and I know she realized something was up I tried telling her by asking her questions and comforting her, but I am not sure she understood but she will learn or ask in her own time. Kissing her temple, I stand up walking out of the room turning to my right I walk slowly down the stairs feeling her snuggle more into me again and sigh giggling she must really love snuggling kissing her neck saying, Such a snuggly baby you are huh sweetheart. Feeling her hug, me and relax I shake my head walking down the hall I do love this house my house I have lived in for four years since my breakup with my last girlfriend and little and it is dull and quiet but this house even with what Shannon saying about it being closed up for so long is cozy and feels like a home.

Getting to the entrance to the living room I look inside seeing Gracelyn snuggled up in her mommas arms wrapped in a fluffy yellow blanket and then look to the right of them on the couch I see Megan snuggled up against them wrapped in a fluffy dark blue blanket. Chuckling Shannon looks my way and smiles saying, Come join us? smiling saying, I will in few I am going to see if she will eat something, do you have any yogurt she might eat that instead of regular food? she nods saying, Yeah there are several different flavors in the fridge. Nodding thanking her I head into the kitchen lightly bouncing Casey asking, You want some yummy yogurt baby? I know you dont feel good, but you need something in your tummy yeah.

Getting to the fridge to the left of the entrance to the kitchen I open the fridge looking on the second shelf laughing whispering, Wow she wasnt kidding sweets there are a lot a flavors and the whole shelf is full. Patting her bottom asking, Ok baby girl there is strawberry with bananas, blueberry, oh there is a key lime pie flavor interesting. There are peaches and cream does any of theses sound yummy sweets? patting her bottom I try to lean her back so I can see her face, but she whimpers and hugs me tighter not want to let go sigh saying, Oh pretty girl I am not letting you down I like snuggles a lot to yeah, but can you tell me which yogurt baby I need you to eat something. Hearing sniffling, I rub her back and start pacing to calm her down feeling her breath on me than here breathing deeply before letting it go and relaxing, I smile patting her bottom some more saying, Alright lets go with the strawberry and banana one for now yeah.

Not getting a reply just a tighter hug, I chuckle as I grab the yogurt closing the fridge door, I turn around walking towards the sink I open the draw getting a spoon than closing it still bouncing a very clingy monkey I head back out of the kitchen and two the right down the hall and to the left going into the living room where the girls are watching what looks like Ice Age, I think. Dont judge it has been awhile since I watched cartoons my last relationship and little didnt end well, I was heartbroken but more disappointed than anything but that is for later time. Walking behind the couch I go to watch looks like a love seat but its more like a giant fluffy recliner that doesnt recline I dont think shrugging I set down still with Casey clinging to me.

Looking over her should I see Gracelyn and Megan are absorbed into the cartoon and Shannon looks over at us and chuckles asking, She wont let go, will she? laughing shaking my head I get more comfortable saying, Nope I tried just leaning her back to talk with me but she just tightened her hold. She chuckles as I pat Caseys bottom asking, Can you unhook your legs sweetheart so you can set cradled in my lap? You dont have to let go baby. Waiting I feel her tighten than release me and losing her legs taking my opportunities I adjust her, so she is setting cradled in my lap, but she is still holding me around my neck with her face basically stuck between my boobs. Blushing I hear a chuckle looking up I see Shannon smirking and I role my eyes saying, Oh you shush you; you have a very snuggly boob loving little to. Arching my brow at her she just burst into giggling catching the attention of Gracelyn and Megan giving her stick eyes which makes me laugh to shaking my head as she she stops saying, Your so right and just wait until Abs and little Andy arrive, she is a boob little too and so is Megan.