SIXTEEN: Drama, Home & Dinner with friends, & Kiss?

(Time Skip 2:45 p.m. Back at hospital.)

Casey Glasss (POV) (New)

After our encounter in the cafeteria, we made our way to an on-call room after making a scene and I am pissed as well as upset with myself for slapping Danny, but she had it coming after all. Setting on one of the bunks with Sam and Danny across the room I glare at her asking, How could you let something so private get into the rumor mill Danny?! she flinches and so does Sam making me sigh and calm down as I hear her sniffle then say, I wasnt on purpose Case I swear, I was at a party with a few of the nurses and I got wasted. Im sorry really. Groaning asking, What all did you say Danny we need to know? she whimpers rubbing her eyes saying, I remembering saying I saw some wicked scars on a girl than I dont know what else Case I swear. Looking at Sam she looks sad but upset as well and I hate it. we have all been friends since we started here, and we always keep secrets that is one of our friendship rules.

Looking back at Danny who is still crying I sigh asking, Which nurses did you tell Dan, do they know you or us? she sniffles look up at us with red teary eyes and I wanna just hug her but not yet. She wipes her tears saying, Grady and Sonja I think and yes they know us, I hope I didnt reveal to much I swear and know one will find out who unless someone sees her like we did. Growling saying, I dont care I dont want others to know that is Gracelyns privacy and Danny you know that something horrible must have happened to her. what if that got out and then people started trying to find out more on her, she could be throne into that death pool we call the rumor meal and then her life and even career could be messed up.

Danny is balling more now, and I stand up pacing, looking at Sam she looks sick and I role my eyes saying, Calm down Dan ok I still love you, but you need to get a grip on your drinking, and we need to find out what exactly the rumor intels ok be subtle about it. and I nothing and I mean nothing we learn or get to learn about or from Gracelyn leaves our lips understood. That little thing walks around this hospital like a little angel, and I want to keep her in her cherry moods and not upset. They both look at me with looks of like You have a crush or something and I chuckle rolling my eyes saying, Please she is precious like a child you two and you know I dont know what I want remember. Both burst into laughing and so do I relieving our pint up stress. Once we clear up on a plan, we take our separate ways going back to work.

(Time Skip 4:40 p.m. Still Tuesday.)

Blake Andrews (POV)

After Gracie had her nap, she was ok to finish her day so I ended up letting Shannon know and she was relieved and said she should be at Gracies at six or later. Right now, Gracie is still in the operating room, and I have done my snooping to find out what happened with the nurses in the cafeteria. Turns out they kept it under raps of what they were arguing about which was good for them sucks for me until I found out there is a rumor going around the hospital. Of which is not good and is very private for little Gracie the only good thing is they dont know who the girl is or what area of the hospital she works in. after finding this all out I figured it must have been one of the nurses who saw Gracie in the locker room, and I got pissed off. Im setting her stewing while I wait for Gracie to finish but I really want to go smack a hoe who spilt my sweet princess bosses secret even if not fully.

Looking at my phone it is just after five now and the surgery may last another hour, so I chance it to go look for this Casey woman to see what happened. I got her name from Gracie before she went back to work but she wouldnt tell me the others names. Sighing I head toward the nurses station and smile getting the nurse standing there attention, she smiles asking, Can I help you honey? chuckling I smile saying, Of course I was looking for a friend of mine shes a nurse here name is Casey Glass. At this she smiles saying, Of course dear she should be just clocking out actually, Ill wave her down for yeah hun you can wait right here or over at that bench. Nodding I go set down just across from the nurses station, checking both I and Gracies phones I see a text from Gracies aunt to me asking if we will be there in time for dinner and I chuckle replying back saying, We should be there before six thirty and Shannon said she will be there by five or little later. I dont think I can stay unless it is alright, I have Kyle and Caiden meet there to eat.