Pain ~ Ladynoir

****

"Ughhhhh!" Chat yelled frustrated. "The time I get stuck in something I can't get out of, I've already used my catalcylm. Talk about bad luck..."

Chat Noir had been tied up in a chair. His hands and feet tied with some type of rope he surprisingly couldn't break out of.

So maybe... Just maybe, Chat was making to many jokes this time, which made him in the situation he was in. He would get out of the chair soon enough...

He had already usen his cataclysm so his only luck was Ladybug, or if he de transformed Plagg could always help.

"M'lady?! Bugaboo?! Ladybug?! Little bug?! I need your help!" He shouted. Though there was no response.

Chat sighed. He'd probably have to wait another 3 minutes before he destransformed.

That was until he heard footsteps running.

"Ladybug?! Is that you?!" He screamed. And it was in fact her running.

She was planning on pulling the villan in the room she would next find and defeat them their.

The villan was akumitzed because of someone making fun of their fear. Surprisingly Mylene wasn't the one akumitzed.

Ladybug opened the door to see Chat Noir in there. There went he plan. Yup, straight down the toilet.

"Oh Chat! This is why you can't joke around that much." She said fighting the akumitzed villan.

"Please untie me, I'm surprised I haven't detransformed yet. I really need you- Ladybug!"

He saw as she got hit quickly, making her fall to the floor.

The villans power was to put someone in pain like if they were to meet their worst fear defeating them, but they were the only one who could see it.

"C-chat Bl-blanc-" Ladybug stuttered. She was so confused by her dream she didn't notice the villan heading towards Chat Noir's ring.

"M'lady! Snap out of it, please!" He yelled, grabbing her attention. She immediately got up and kicked the villan from the back.

"Okay, ugh! Chat, do you know where the rop-"

She fell down. A knife to her back, thrown perfectly by the villan.

Chat had saw it all.

Every. Single. Part.

And he couldn't do nothing.

"She will heal... If you give me your miraculous." The villan promised. "It won't be long. I promise."

Chat looked down at his lady on the floor. Unconscious.

"Cataclysm."

****