Chapter 15

"Kid, can you wake up for one second?" I squeeze the pillow under me and raise my head a little still groggy. "Yeah? What time is it?" I asked looking to find him fully dressed and ready to go.

"About six am" he answers rubbing his hands over my back lightly. "That's so early" I groan turning and sitting up. "Yeah, you can go back to sleep I just wanted you to know that I'm leaving my phone right here" he pats his phone which was on the nightstand next to me.

"If any contact shows up with some sort of insult like asshat, just answer because it's me calling from one of my coworkers phone" he explains and I nod. "I'll be back in the evening, if you need anything just text or call one of my coworkers" he makes sure to repeat that multiple times as if I wasn't understanding.

"Get some more sleep" he sits onto the bed. I lazily wrap my arms around him hugging him tightly. "Come back soon" I whisper giving him a small peck.

"I'll try, no promises though" he chuckles. "Well then at least have a good day" I grumble my voice still not awake. I give him another peck. "Well now I'm going to have a great day" he chuckles standing from the bed.

I give him a closed mouth smile not wanting him to leave. I wish I could just grab and hold onto him forever. "Feel free to call your parents as well" he adds grabbing his keys and making his way for the door.

"I'm okay, now go before you're late" I shout and he smiles before leaving me alone in the room. I turn onto my side and quickly pass out, I was way to drowsy.

*

Waking up came easier this time as my eyes fluttered open. I turned and looked towards the closed curtain window with a sigh. I wonder what he's doing.

Phone! I hurry to check it making sure I didn't get called or texted. Thankfully I didn't. I left the comfort of the bed and made my way over to the little fridge grabbing one of the water bottles.

Coming back over I sit on the edge of the bed with the remote. "Might as well" I huff turning the tv on. It immediately was on a News station and I watched not really into it until my celebrity crush popped up on the screen.

In highschool I was so in love with that man. "Zachary and Damien Tatton. Soon to be parents. America's favorite couple after marrying last year have decided to settle down and adopt a kid. Yes this has been public news for a while but more details have been given out. They decided on a girl and will now be flying out to meet her for the first time!" The women says excited as I smile at the tv.

I remember when they first started dating I couldn't decide who I was more in love with. Still I was already so bored. Turning the tv off I go back over to the phone and check the time. "Only ten?!" I whine knowing I was going to be bored out of my mind.

I grab the phone and decide to take a walk. I noticed the room key by the tv and quickly grabbed that too. Throwing my shorts on I grab and force my tennis shoes on before opening the door. Turning back I scavage through the empty drawers until I manage to find a pen.

Once ready, I cringe at the bright light but quickly close and lock our room. Making my way to the road I turn right. Putting a mark on my arm to signal which way I turned, just in case I got lost. I think I knew where I was going though.

I had only walked for about twenty minutes when a car slowed down next to me. I stopped and waited to hear what they had to say. "Hello, do you need a ride?" The older women asks.

"For once, no. Just taking a walk" I laugh and she nods. "Okay have a good day" she calls to me before starting to roll her window up. "You too" I hardly get it out before she's speeding off.