Chapter 33

"Really?" I chuckle sitting up from the grass. "What?" He asks following and sitting up as well. "Are you and Damien best friends now?" I ask showing him his phone screen. "Oooo did he text me back about Axel's car!?" He asks scooting closer I check and shake my head.

"Nope, just said that Axel is on vacation and won't get back to the new car for a bit" I repeat the message and he nods laying back down. "Want me to respond?" I ask and he looks up or back, to think.

"Yeah just say- cool thanks" he tells me and I nod typing it and sending the simple message. "Hey look at this" I scoot closer showing Zachary's newest post. "Welcoming our newest member Jasmine Ream Tatton" I say out loud before showing him the pictures of all of them.

They looked so happy it was adorable. Jasmine was being held up by the both of them in one of the pictures. The others involved Zachary's parents meeting Jasmine. I swear his mother looked like she was going to sob. His father was the same hugging the girl in one arm Rajah the cat in his other. 

"She looks so happy" he scoots closer now looking through the pictures with them. "I'm happy they decided to adopt. They deserved it and she deserved a great family" he whispers and I nod handing him his phone.

We had stopped at a park and walked for a bit. I was tired, so now we were literally just laying in a field of grass. I flipped over putting my head on his shoulder his hand going to my lower back rubbing it lightly.

"How are you feeling? This break helping you at all?" He asks and I nod. "Mmm you're so good looking" I smile leaning up to kiss him. He smiles giving me a soft peck. "Don't boost my ego to much" he chuckles and I reach over playing with the scruff on his chin.

"What do you think about kids?" I randomly ask and he squeezes my side. "Um depends if they are raised wrong then they're annoying as fuck if they're raised right they are great and adorable" he chuckles and I nod in agreement.

"So would you ever think about having kids in the future?" I continue my questioning curious and he shifts to look down at me. "Is that your way of saying you want some?" He doesn't answer my question. "Well yeah I do but you're avoiding my question" I rub my thumb over his cheek and he moves his free hand over that one.

"Yeah I wouldn't mind with the right person" he chuckles and I nod. "Yeah of course- just go find one of my milf friends" I joke and he rolls his eyes before kissing my forehead.

"So how many is your limit?" He asks the next question and I purse my lips thinking. "You're probably going to think I'm crazy" I shake my head and he shrugs. "We met because I was picking up a hot hitch hiker- our relationship is crazy" he reminds me and I nod.

"Well I'd like- like four... five at most but probably four" I tell him timidly and he nods smiling. "Yeah for me it really depends. I only want as many as I can support if I can't even take care of myself I don't want to bring another child into my life" he explains and I nod.

"That make sense- I get it I'm to much to handle" I joke putting my leg over one of his. He lets our legs get tangled up and I smile enjoying the sun on my back and his embrace.

"Oh yeah you're the only kid for me right now" he plays along. His hand goes to my thigh and I gasp. "This is sexual harassment to a minor- you are a pedophile" I huff patting his chest.

"Well then child get off of me" he attempts to get me off but I let my body go limp making myself as heavy as possible. "No" I answer simply and he smiles wrapping his arms on my back again.

"Not counting you, I would be fine with a few children" he gives me an easier answer to comprehend. "I don't know how well you would react though, you seem to want all my attention" he chuckles a low chuckle before kissing me.

I smile into the kiss and nod before putting my hand on his cheek. "So... would you ever adopt? Or do you only like blood related. My aunt was like that... drove me crazy. She had this thing where she would say something like if the first parents didn't want them then the second won't either or something. God I don't miss her" I ramble completely going over the question.

"Well either way I'm fine, but I'm assuming we're going to have to adopt" he chuckles and I gulp. "We?" I repeat not believing how easily he had said it. "Well did you plan on having kids with somebody else? The point of this relationship is for it to last. So yes I do plan on adopting kids with you in the future if that's what you are trying get at" he smiles extremely happy all of a sudden.

"Have you thought about my offer?" He quickly changes the subject and I cringe refusing to look at him. I have. It's almost all I think about. "Hmm?" I pretend I didn't hear it and he tightens me in a hug.

"Living with me, coming home- I guess sort of" he fumbles with words and I readjust so I can look up to him. "I just don't know" his smile falters a bit but he nods.

"Can I know why?" He asks and I give him a sympathetic nod. "Yeah, I'm just scared of commiting to one spot. What if it doesn't work and what if we can't live together. I'll need to find a job. What if I don't get along well with the rest of the area. Or I do something and screw it up- I don't know" my calm explanation turned into me panicking.

"It's okay- I mean it's understandable you haven't lived anywhere permanently, for what two years?" He asks and I nod. "Exactly it's scary to think about. Not to mention you are such an over thinker" he slaps my back making me roll my eyes.

"My town is a nice town, I don't really talk to them anyways and nobody really knows anybody unless you work with them or went to school together so you really don't need to worry about that" he goes back to rubbing my back and I nod but I just couldn't decide. I don't know why. My brain wouldn't give me an answer.

Rolling off of him I sit up leaving him laying down. I lean over to kiss him and he immediately sits up with a scoff. "You're always hurting your back and we come out here to give you a break- what do you decide to do lean over and kiss me- we could have laid down" he lectures me and I huff letting myself be pulled down. Him over top of me.

"Okay dad" I tease and he shakes his head biting his lip to hide the smile. "As long as you aren't calling me old Man during sex- I don't care" he flirts and I immediately go red. "Shut up you- you old man!" I stammer over my words.

"Is somebody embarrassed now?" He asks leaving a kiss on my jaw. "No you piece of shit I just can't believe you want me moaning dad when we have sex for the first time" I snap back and he drops his head trying to hold in a laugh.

"Mm dad you feel- oh my god no. Wait I can just imagine- no get it out if my head the image. Dear god I need holy water. Please run me over with your car" I cry now laughing so hard there were actual tears in my eyes. The oaf flops on top of me laughing as well.

I chuckle wrapping my arms around him as we both just let the laughs out. "I had no idea you were into that" I click my tongue and he smirks but shakes his head.

"I'm not I was just kidding" he assures me and I roll my eyes pursing my lips. "Sure dad- whatever you say dad do you prefer mom is that why?" I joke and he scoffs.

"You really want to fight don't you" he smirks looking me over. "As long as you give me mouth to mouth afterwards" I flirt and he chuckles. "So you're just admitting you're going to lose?" He asks and I nod.

"Look at these" I rub his bicep. "Yummy- you see... I am like rip-off cereal. You think you're getting something yummy but you get a long ass box of cardboard and the food inside taste like cardboard" I start to rant and he kissed me to shut me up.

"Sounds like you might have exprienecd this"

"Sadly"