Chapter 31 ⚠️Smut⚠️

"I'm bored" I complain getting a smile from the guy next to me. "I'm so sorry" he answers sarcastically. "Well that doesn't fix my problem" I reply with just as much sarcasm.

"Well what do you want me to do?" He asks tapping his fingers on the steering wheel. "Make me not bored?" I answer simply. "And to do that- do you want to go on a walk, eat, go somewhere. Take my phone and search of places nearby" he grabs his phone from his seat tossing it at me.

"No thanks" I grumble getting a sigh from him. "Well then I'm not going to be able to help with your boredom" he admits and I shake my head. "Well what am I suppose to do!?" I groan sulking.

"Do whatever you want" he shrugs and I sit up suddenly getting a good idea. "Whatever I want?" I ask and he looks over to me with hesitant eyes. "Listen you can't jump out of the car while I'm driving- I'm going sixty" he reminds me and I roll my eyes.

"I only asked that because I was curious" I remind him. He smiles but nods. "Then yes whatever you want. I'll help with what I can" he nods. I smile scooting closer to him.

Putting my hand on his knee he doesn't seem to care. "Is this how you're overcoming your boredom?" He jokes and I nod. "Mhmm" I answer surprising him.

He doesn't question it and continues to look forward as I rub up and down his leg slowly inching my way further and further up. I touch a sentisve spot and he shivers before I just go for it rubbing my hand over his clothed cock. "Kid- what are you doing" he bites his lip as I rub a little faster wanting to feel him hard.

"I'm getting over my boredom- and you're helping" I chuckle continuing to palm him. He focused on the road gritting his teeth as I put more pressure on him.

"Don't make me pull over" he looks over to me just to focus back on the road again. "Don't pull over- people might see we don't want what happen with the couple yesterday happening to us" I chuckle and he shakes his head but tightens his grip on the steering wheel.

"Can I?" I ask looking up from my leaning over position. "Well I'm hard now, so you better do something" he groans and I smile sliding off his sweats. His girth made a noticeable imprint in his boxers.

"Would you stop your staring and do something" he scoffs. I roll my eyes at him sitting back up. "Stop being so impatient" I huff and he reaches over to grab my arm. "Colton fix this now- or I'm pulling over" he sneers and I smirk but lean back over palming him again before trailing my fingers along the hem of his boxers.

He focuses on the road lifting himself up as I pull his boxers down. I run my hand up and down his cock making him suck in a deep breath. "What happen to you being scared of all this?" He chuckles trying not to lay his head back.

"Got to get better somehow and I'm bored" I murmur unbuckling myself. "What are you doing kid?" He asks eyeing me from the side. "Getting comfortable" I answer before holding him in one hand. Licking up and down the side.

"Damn- I didn't think you were using your- yes" he breathes heavily and I smile swirling my tongue around the top. "I didn't teach you that" he chuckles breathlessly as I smile to myself.

"So where did you learn it?" He puts a hand on my shoulder blade rubbing it. "The internet- I used your phone" I whisper looking up to him. He smiles before moving his hand back to the wheel. "Is that why I wasn't allowed to see my phone?" He catches on and I nod.

I don't let his words distract me anymore as I put the tip in my mouth swirling my tongue around the top. "Colton" he groans leaning forward a bit. I try not to get overexcited by hearing the way he reacted.

Moving a hand on his thigh I start to go down deeper. My ears perking up as he let out a breathy moan. I wasn't exprience with this at all so I just bobbed my head as far down as my throat would let me. When it became to much I'd go back to the tip swirling my tongue around. My hand grabbing at the base as I rubbed up and and down it.

"God- you fuck- I'm going to need pull over" he groans trying to focus on the road. "What? Can the old man not do two things at once?" I snicker before licking up and down his cock. "Two? This should count as five" he scoffs.

I take him in my mouth again bobbing my head slowly this time. Making it painfully slow. Just for him of course. "Colton I swear are you doing this on purpose" he caught on real quick.

I ran my fingers over his inner thigh but sped up the pace and he moved a hand back to my back rubbing it. "Yes- so much- better" he stammers and I continue to go down on his dick feeling it in my throat as I started to take him all in.

"Please be a red light" he grumbles flipping on his blinker as we turned. I moved a little with the car and stopped being careful. Looking up and out the window I mentally cursed when the light just turned red.

He lets out a flirtatious chuckle before my head is is guided back to his cock. A hand fisting my shirt as I go back down at a faster pace. I spit out random noises as his cock forcefully hits the back of my throat his other hand reaching over to try and grope my body.

"Fuck you really shouldn't have done this" he chuckles and I just continue to go down on him. Tears in my eyes from my gag reflex. "Fucking hell" he continues with his colorful words getting closer and closer.

"Shit" he quite literally yells releasing my shirt. I come up gasping for air as he clenched his jaw showing his teeth. He stepped on the gas and I realized the light had turned green. Quickly I go back down trying to stay at somewhat the same pace he had been doing. "Yeah just like that kid-" he cuts himself off smacking the dashboard once.

I continue licking over the slit before going back down. He lets out another curse before his hips begin to move uncomfortably. I hurry to finish what I had started going as far down as my mind would let me- nowhere near what he just did.

In less than a minute he let out a breathy moan and his hips bucked up burying his dick deep in my throat as he came into my mouth. I struggled to keep it all in and swallowed not wanting to make a mess.

Sitting up I wipe my mouth before going to my bag to grab a sweatshirt. Wiping him off with it I help redress him before buckling up. He sits, out of breath as I wipe my mouth. "Andreas?" I call to him.

"Yeah?" He asks still out of breath. "I'm bored" I huff leaning my head against the window. "You're kidding" he chuckles still dazed. I shake my head being completely serious. "I'm pulling over" he shakes his head turning into a parking lot. Fuck- I screwed up.

"Why?" I ask trying to play dumb. "Either I'm going down on you or we're stretching you out again. Either way I need to touch you- and make you not bored. Not to mention you're going to need help with this" he smirks reaching over to palm me. I hadn't even realized I hadn't gotten hard.

"Andreas" I cover my mouth trying to hold in the noise of pleasure. "So which is it?" He asks and I try to think because I was panicking. "Why are you making me choose!?" I whine. He already had the vehicle in park and was turning it off. "Because you don't want me to choose- if I chose I would be fucking you right now" he smirks and I cross my legs at the thought of him doing me.

It would hurt but at the same time he would feel so good. "Can... this is so embarrassing. I hate you. Like very much. Urgh. Can you stretch me out" I get the words out and look the other way.

"Let's go to the back then" he smirks looking me up and down. I'm so screwed. I'm never complaining about being bored again. I get out of the blazer and close the door only to find Andreas already opening the back.

I climb in getting smacked on the ass.

"I'm about to make you feel so good"

"Why does that make me turned on and scared?"