Chapter 21: Battle of the Bad Guys

The Brunette looked furious. His nostrils, his jaw was clenched and the vains in his eyes looked like they were about to pop. His fists were clutched together and he felt like hitting something very hard, it didn't matter what. "How did you find me?", Nathan asked angrily. "Well the tracker I put on you sure helped.", Loki answered. 'Atlast war, chaos and pain. I'm back in the game.', he thought. The Brunette seemed confused, reached to his back and pulled off the tracked device. He made eyecontact with the God and crushed the device between his thumb and index finger, dropping it on the ground. He was clearly sending a very violent message since after being crushed, the device also evaporated because of the hot ground. "It was smart to hide out on Vierflammer (lavaplanet). All the clues lead here, it was almost too easy. The device was to doublecheck. Did you want me to show up so badly that you made it obvious? ", the Prince asked rethorically. 

It was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop and evaporate. "You've come for Jane I suppose? Was I not clear enough earlier? You're not getting her back.", Nathan loudly said through gritted teeth. He was angry. Loki was glad he still had the same effect on people, his iconic arrogance. "Not yet.", he replied, seeming slightly amused. The Trickster's opponants eyebrows furrowed and he yelled: "Attack! Go! Kill that man!". The Kvonarea ran forward with their swords and spears. Each one looked identical to the other like clones, or stormtroppers in Star Wars.

As they neared Loki, they were suddenly hit by something mysterious killing them one per one until the army stopped their attack. Lucy became visible and she smirked at Nathan. She had a sword in her hand, the size of a chair, drenched in the gooy green blood of the aliens. Then the rainbow bridge behind them revealed the Asgardian army and some of the Avengers. Darcy had stayed in Asgard in case of a problem or attack although it wouldn't have really helped if she was there too. They were definitely outnumbered , but atleast they had superheroes. 

Nathans POV:

I wasn't expecting him today! I'm surprised he came though, and with much less people too. I could beat every single one of them in combat, easy! Although there are some odd cases among them, there is a guy, or atleast I think it is, in red armour and there's fire coming out of his boots and he can fly aswell! Midgardian Technology?! I'm forced to admit that's smart, I've underestimated him. Even with the armoury the Asgardians are wearing, it's new. I've never seen it before...it's so..white? Must've been to make a diference between armies, right? Hah, he might've surprised me, but there's one thing this fool has forgotten!

3rd person: 

As both armies were standing opposite of eachother, the warriors glared at their enemy. The Asgardians looked nervously between soldiers, they knew the Kvonarea were twice as many. They stayed brave nevertheless and kept their ground as the other species waited for their leaders signal. Nathan eventually gave it by yelling once more. He was happily angry. He was pleased that he was finally getting the war he'd wanted for his life, but his opponants arrogance had made him furious. The Kvonarea stormed unto the Asgardians. Nathan only fought when someone attacked him, other than thathe enjoyed watching people getting slaughtered. It didn't matter what side they were on. 

As Loki fought the many soldiers trying to take him down, he tried to keep an eye on his worst enemy. Suddenly a Kvonarea soldier jumped onto him from behind with his arms around Loki's neck. He pulled his arms back to his torso, keeping his hands interlocked. The God turned around swiftly, pulled the warrior of him, lifted him high up in the air and slammed him onto the hard warm ground. Then he searched the crowd, but just like that Nathan was gone.

To Loki's left Sif was fighting with two soldiers at the same time, a third tried attacking her from the back. Just as the Prince wanted to intervene, Natasha shot the attacker in the head. The two women exchanged a smile before the spy headed to kill more Aliens. Tony was fightinf a lot of people at the same time, shooting them with his blasters and burning them with the fire from his suit. Behind him Steve was fighting a Kvonarea warrior that was as tall as Groot, but Steve was much stronger, being the supersoldier that he was. With his shield he fought of the blows and with the help of Clint who shot an arrow, he killed him. Steve had jumped onto the arrow and knocked his shield into his opponant's face. "Where's Bucky when you need him?", he mumbled before defending himself against another group of soldiers. Bruce on the other hand was doing great, or should I say Hulk? He was smashing the life out of the alien warriors, literally. Here and there, he was throwing them at each other, swinging them in the air and ruthlessly slamming them into the ground. Boy, did he love to do that. "Hulk smash!", he yelled. You could hear him all over and Loki was glad he was Hulk and not small no-muscle Bruce.