Chapter 12: A discovery

Previously on Hidden-

'Jane rested her head on his shoulders and they fell asleep on each other, watching their favourite serie.'

Now-

The next morning they checked out off the hotel. Natasha had come get them and they were now driving to the safehouse they found. It was in the middle of town, there were stores nearby, but not to many people. It was an underground basement, not even the government knew about. It used to be a secret hideout of Hydra, but they were forced to abandon it due to the city above growing larger. Loki, Jane and Darcy sat in the backseat and the awkward silence between them grew with the minute. That morning Loki and Jane had woken up together, inches apart. They were still blushing and thinking about it. "It should be just around the corner!", Bruce said, who couldn't bear the silence any longer. They arrived and saw quite a big building; it was a bank to be more precise. 

They entered the lobby and took the elevator to the highest floor. It was reserved for staff members only. There was a long hallway and at the end of it a staff closet. Under the carpet in the staff closet was a hatchet, they opened it and saw a long ladder leading all the way down underground. They then started going down, some with more troubles than others. Once arrived at the bottom was a door with face ID, Bruce scanned his face and a male voice said: "Bruce Banner. Hulk. Avenger. Acces granted.". The door opened with an automatic click and they saw what seemed to be a very normal, but modern house. "The face ID also works for you two. I don't think we need to give you a tour, you can have a quiet sunday. You both deserve it. Call us if you need anything!", Black Widow explained before leaving with her boyfriend.

Jane and Loki looked around and found the kitchen where they made and ate their breakfast. The intern had left for her room immediately. "I could get used to living here.", the trickster declared, chewing on his peanut butter sandwich. "I could never, it's so different and lonely.", the scientist answered, sighing. She stood up and walked to the fridge to put the jam back. The Asgardian shrugged, "It can't be that lonely if you have me and Darcy? You're all I have anyways.", he mumbled sadly, shyly smiling at her. 'God, he's so cute! I wanna cuddle with him again!', she thought. "Yes, I guess you do have me. And I have you!", they locked eyes. Emerald met twinned Aragonite and they felt a connection. Loki noticed Jane's eyes were twinkling and he moved his head towards her hypnotized. Jane discovered herself being lost in his deep mysterious eyes and she too moved towards the other. Their lips were inches apart and they closed their eyes...

"Hey guys, what are y'all upto?", Darcy exclaimed, storming into the kittchen excitedly. Lol, sux to be you y'all were thinking; ahhh they gon' kiss!! Loki and Jane stumbled away from eachother in embarassement, they were both incredibly red in the face. "Oops, did I interupt something?", the intern nonchalantly asked, smirking. She backed out of the room, eyeing the two lovebirds suspiciously.

The Prince looked at his friend and awkwardly smiled at her, "We should k-keep on exp-p-ploring.", he stammered, avoiding eyecontact. 'Aww, he has a stutter!', Jane thought. She decided to be brave, the woman walked towards her ex-boyfriends brother and gave him a peck on the lips and cheekishly smiled. Will they ever have a real kiss? The Trickster opened his mouth and closed it again, then the scientist said: "Shall we explore the rest of the building?", and he nodded. 

They didn't say much while exploring , they were both still amazed by what Jane had done. Loki was happy and sad at the same time, she felt the same way! That's great, right!? Right? He sighed and looked at her. "Oh and I'm sorry I kissed you back there...I... don't know what came over me..-", she stuttered, embarassed, but she got interrupted by the illusionist putting a finger on her lips to shush her. He then closed his eyes and lent forward, their lips touched and they were soft. Jane rapped her arms around his neck and kissed back, she had to stand on her toes due to the difference in length between them. Loki put his arms on her waist and pulled her closer. 'He's so gentle..I didn't even know he felt the same way, it seemed impossible that the God of Mischief could like a normal girl like me back and this kiss only makes me want him even more!', she thought passionately. The Prince licked her bottomlip, asking for entrance which she allowed. They fought for dominance until the Trickster won, exploring every inch of her mouth. After a minute or two they pulled away to cath their breaths. Ok, sorry I couldn't help it. "This is so wrong.", Loki sighed, closing his eyes and touching forheads with Jane. "What do you mean?", she asked curiously with a confused look on her face.