Chapter 16: Shit Aint Right

{Paris}

The sun peeked its way into the room from the drapes, when my eyes became aware of the brightness I scrunched my eyes and turned on my side and felt another body next to me. I opened my eyes and realized that I was not in my own bed, I looked to the body on my left and notice the the tattoo of words going down their back and smiled; it was Kourt’s back. I smiled then wrapped my arm around her petite body and snuggled my neck in her neck and closed my eyes. This is where I wanna be, my soul was at peace because the dream I had last night was in fact reality. 

I kissed her neck then she giggle; music to my soul and laid comfortably on my back and we just laid there in perfect harmony. “I’m so happy she left.” Kourt said, I’m assuming she’s talking about that Lynn bitch so I chuckled and snuggled closer to her. “Yeah me too bae.” I said and then I felt her body shifted, she sat up and put the covers over her body then looked at me shocked as if we didn’t just have sex the night before. “What are you doing in my bed?” She said through her teeth trying to clam herself down from all the anger showing on her face.

I chuckled then looked at her. “What do you mean? I’ve been here all night.” I said trying to touch her arm but she jerked away swiftly then got off the bed and cover herself fully and folded her arms. “You need to leave…Now.” I just sat there dumbfounded.

did she just tell me to leave?

I can’t believe after what we just did she’s making me leave. “But I thought we were getting back together.” I said very confused and she just scoffed and shook her head.

"Sex isn’t always the solution for a dysfunctional relationship."

I started getting angry. 

"How are we dysfunctional? I fucking took a bullet for you." I clench my jaw baffled about what’s taking place, she’s the only girl I want to be with hell I turned down Omi to be with her. I TURNED DOWN OMI FOR HER!!! Shit just wanted going down like I wanted it.

{Nate}

It was a beautiful day outside, but we didn’t care cause it was movie day. Kira picked Breakfast Club and I’m cool with that, I love their theme song. I placed my arm around her and she snuggled into me whiled getting popcorn, I’m not gonna lie but I missed this. Late Night movie nights, then going up to my room and cuddling most of the nights we didn’t do anything and I’m cool with that I just love smiling her jasmine blossom scent laying close to me with her hand on my chest and her leg wrapped around my waist. I know we’ve only been together for a few months but I think this is the real deal.

"Babe what are you thinking about?" Kira asked looking up at me smiling.

I kissed her nose which made her giggle then squeezed tight. “Us.” I smiled then looked back at the TV. I could feel her eyes burning a hole in my cheek. “Us? What do you mean?” I looked at her face and she looked worried, I touched her hand and gave her a reassuring smiled. “Not in a bad way bae, I was thinking about our future and I’m thinking about buying a house…for us.” I said that and her eyes lit up but then she looked worried.

"Do you think it’s too soon, I mean I just met you….well in a sense." Kira nervous chuckles and then I remembered that she lost her memory, damn… "Well we’ve been living together for 5 months in my condo. But you might be right, but hopefully you get her memory back so you can remember how much of in love you were with me." I joked which made her scrunch up her face and laugh hard.

"Ummm oh really? Well I’m defiantly that you’re more in love with him…." She smiled and I bit my lips.

"Yeah your right." I said honestly, I do love her when they whole Cassie craziness I was a wreck I was so scared that she might not wake up. Kira looked up at me and couldn’t stop blushing.

"I feel so bad that you have to start all over again, I know this must kill you…" Kira said and I shook my head. "It’s okay because I get to fall in love with you all over again." I wink and she giggled then lean in, our lips were close together when the door open and in comes a drunk Paris. I looked at the time; 7:30 she’s usually on the block Kourtney wasn’t behind her which confused the shit out of me.

"What’s up peeps." Pairs slurred her words then plopped on the couch and giggled. She reeked of Hennessy, the only time she had that was when her mom died. What the fuck is going on?

"What’s up with you? Where’s Kourt?" I asked and she gave me such a evil then I shrugged.

"She broke up with me…." I was shock, they’ve never broken up. "She claim we needed a break then I found some BITCH in her room doing what I’m supposed to do. I’ved never done anything wrong you know, I’ve been faithful these 6 years. Yeah granted I’ve flirted a lot but it goes nowhere, hell I turned down Honey’s friend Naomi when she tried to fuck me but I still love Kourt and there’s no one in this earth that Id rather be with then here." She pause to wipe her face, then I heard sobbing and got up from Kira to console Paris. "I just don’t understand, when I was in the hospital she told me and I quote ‘when I say I can’t live without I’m dead serious. I rather die than to be without you…’ now she’s with this bitch name Lynn and she just forgot about our love…shit aint right.” While I rocked Paris to sleep there was some on knocking on the door, both Kira and I looked puzzled. She went to the door, looked in the peek hole and looked at me confused.

"There’s a light skinned girl with blonde hair." I smiled because it was Kourtney, and I already knew what she was here for, I nodded my head for Kira to open it, when she did at blood shot Kourtney walked in. "Hey Kira, Hey Nate. Can we talk?" Kourt asked sobbing. I nodded yes then she walked over to the couch, when she saw Paris sleeping on my leg she stood back. 

"I’ll just come back later," Kourt started walking for the door when a drunken Paris laid up and looked at Kourt pissed.

"Naw you can talk all you want to him but when I try to help you your wall is up, what kind of shit is that?" Pairs said walking up to Kourt,

"Pairs I don’t have time for this…Lynn is waiting for me outside." I saw Paris tighten her fist, Oh shit.

"Lynn…man fuck her! We need to talk about this right now." Paris yelled and it shook Kourt.

Kourt looked at me and I pointed to the stairs insinuating that they go to the guest room. Kourt sighed and walked to the stairs with Pairs following her tail. I looked at Kira and hopped off the couch to the stairs. At first I heard yelling and doors slamming then there was silence, I looked a Kira confused and she just shrugged I went to the guest room and still didn’t hear anything, so I slowly opened the guest room and saw the light was off but the bathroom light was on. So I walked to the bathroom and heard some muffled moans, I put my ear the to the door and just shook my head. I swear they had so much sex broken up it doesn’t make any sense.