Chapter 15: betrayed

"Come on stop moping and come to the club with me..." I said laying in my bed smiling very hard.

This is how I feel whenever I talk to Paris, it's like I'm in high school. I know they say hard work pays off well this better pay off, I'm not doing this just to stay friends with her. Either way she'll be mine. Paris sighed into the phone and agreed, I squealed which made her smiled. "Please put on some hot, I can't be seen with you in public and your looking busted.

I heard Paris smack her lips which made me smiled even harder. "I could never look busted, I'm too hot for that."

you got that right, I thought to myself while biting my lip thinking of how soft Paris' lips would be on mine. It was too hard not to think about anything sexual with her. She's smoking hot, I still can't believe Kourt broke up with her but that's her lost and my gain. I hung up the conversation with Paris and went to my closet, got something to wear then headed for the shower. When I got out the shower my hair was naturally curly so I didn't want to do anything else so I just put on my perfume, got dressed then headed for the car.

The club wasn't too crowded but that's how I like it, I ordered a drink as I waited for Paris. A part of me really didn't want her to come because I planned on getting drunk and when I drink I get loose....tooo loose. The nerves were getting to me so I couldn't do anything but take back shots. One after another I just kept chugging I was in my own world. I feel like you should stand up and drink because when your sitting you don't realize how drunk you are until...you stand...and bust your ass. I believe I took 6 shots waiting on Paris and I was scared to stand up, so I just sat and looked around. My vision was completely blurry and I don't think I'll be able recognize Pairs....until she walked in looking amazing.

"look like you started without me." Pairs smiled and I blushed.

"Yeah well I got impatient, I didn't think you would come." I said truthfully slurring my words. Paris looked at me very worried that when I smiled on the inside when she said these words:

"You're too drunk, let me take you home."

****

"You can't leave me here by myself." I purred into her ear while placing my leg on her lap. She stiffed up but she'll be loose soon, I looked in her eyes she looked at me very strange but then she started raping me with her hands. got her.I know I said I wanted her bad but not this bad, I want to at least remember what happens so I move from her then walk to the door. She looked puzzled then walked up to me still looking confused. I bit my lip hard as I thought about ripping her clothes off with my teeth. Suddenly I felt myself leaking and I just knew this was about to be one hell of a night.

Man Omi was very tempting right now but when she was on my lap all I could think about was Kourtney. We weren't just lovers but she was my best friend...well second best friend. We've known each other since high school, we promised each other our relationship wouldn't hurt our friendship but that as you can tell that shit didn't work. By now Omi had convinced me to stay for a drink so I didn't want to be rude, I said down and waited as she made our drink. She came back stumbling giggling up a storm then place our glasses on the coffee table. As I drunk my wine I felt omi's plumb on my neck kissing her way to my ear.

"So how about we finish this party in my bed...naked." Omi whispered then grazed my ear with her teeth. Boy I'd tell you if I had a dick, precum would ruin my shorts. I straighten up then look at her as she licked her lip. Man every bone in my body is telling me to fuck the shit out of Omi, but I can't stop thinking about Kourt.