Chapter 8: Fucked up (Pt3)

Kira…

“Hello Ky…” I hear a voice said, I looked and saw Cassie come out the shadows smirking. Nate was right about her…

“H-Hey Cassie, what you doing her. I thought you had a gig.” I said trying to find my keys.

“I do..but it’s not modeling.” Cassie said walking towards me slowly. I looked in her hand and she was holding a gun, Damn I wish I had my pepper spray…“We can do this the hard way or the easy way, it’s your pick.” Cassie said holding the gun in my face.

“C-Cassie why are you doing this? We’ve been friends for years.” I said shivering.

“It’s not personal, it’s business.” She looked behind her. “Boys tie her up.” Cassie said still holding the gun in my face, five boys came out of nowhere and tied me up, I tried to fight but one of the boys kicked me in the stomach and put tape on my mouth.

“No hard feelings Ky.” Cassie said smiling then the boys picked me up and carried me out the buliding like I was a package.

I looked at Cassie who was on the phone, I can’t believe she did this. We’ve been friends for years, I’ve told her everything about me. I guess you don’t really know somebody till you know them…

“Yo Nate, I got your bitch…” I hear Cassie said then hang up.

What the fuck is going on?!?!?!?!

Nate….

"Fuck! She got her…" I kicked over my chair and put my hand on my face. "Relax Nate, you know how to get when your upset." Vince said trying to calm me down but that was going to happen. "Round up the gang.." I picked up my phone and walked out. Bitch you just ended your life….

Kourtney….

"She’s doing a lot better." I looked at Paris as she walks out from the bathroom smiling. "I want you two to head over to my house, C-Note took Kira…" Nate said and I froze.

"I’ll drop her off, but I wanna help y’all." I said and Paris glared at me puzzled.

"No Kourt, you need to be there for Paris…" Nate said and I rolled my eyes.

Everybody always second guessing me…

"Nate please." I protested but he wasn’t having it. "Kourtney when you’re mom moved without you I promised her that I’ll watch after you. If she finds what you’re doing and that I’m behind everything she’ll kill me. Just stay at my house for a couple of days, please." Nate begged and I sighed.

"Fine…" I said with a pout, Nate sighed relaived

"Thank your, for listening." Nate said and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh course…" I hung up and put my phone in my pocket and sat next to Paris’ bed, by now she’s laying down looking at me strangely.

"What was that about?" She asked looking at me firmly.

"Nothing…" I lied, "Nate wants us to go to his house now…"

she looked confused.

"Why?" She asked.

"They got Kira…"