Chapter 10: Pop Off

Kourtney…

"Alright let’s go…" Nate said walking in front of me and Vince, Ryan has already went to the back and I was locked and ready to go. Nate knocked on the door, this big black mother fucker opened the door, looked back then let us in. I looked around and noticed there were two guys by the front door and two guys by this other door, guess that the door with Kira in it. Damn how did he know exactly where these guys would be? Anyway we walk in the living room to see C-Note sitting on the couch with her back turned her us. 

"Here’s the stuff now give me Kira…" Nate said calmly then motion for me and Vince to give her the bags. I place it by her foot and notice that she was holding a switchblade and it had blood on it…oh shit this bitch crazy!

"I see you brung you bitch to take care of your battles.” C-Note said evilly laughing,

"Look can you just check it so I can leave?" Nate asked very irritated.

I was getting a little nervous because I don’t know what this is is capable of. She got up from the couch and looked at us, she bad blood all over her shirt. Nate fist tighten.

Oh fuck shit just got real…

Ryan…

So I’m in the back looking through the windows and there were so many fucking window I just didn’t know which one I should look in until I heard whimpering come from the last window. So I peep in and saw a beautiful lady crouched down on the floor covered in blood.

oh shittttt that’s Kira!

I broke the screen window, pushed the window open and climbed in. She jumped when she saw me then tried to get up, I went over her trying to calm down. “It’s okay I’m with Nate…” I whispered. She cried relieved, I looked around and notice that there were two door, one close to the window and the other by the door, I figured the door by the window was for outside so I went to it, checked to see if the coast was clear and got Kira out there, once we were close to the car I heard gunshot. I picked Kira up and sped off to the car making sure she was alright.

I looked at my bloody shirt then looked back at her and notice she was out.

fuck I gotta get her to the hospital!

Nate…

I tried to stay calm but when I saw blood my eyes turned red. “What the fuck you do to her?” I gritted through my teeth, she smiled and lick the blood off the knife and laughed.

damn this bitch Crazy!!!!!

"What I tell you I’d do…should have been here at 2." She smirk and I just couldn’t help it anymore, I got out my gun and shot her in the kneecap. She screamed then everybody went for cover. I saw Kourt shoot one guy in the throat, flipped then shot the other guy right in the middle of his eyebrows then duck by the couch.

Damn Kourt got skills.

I ducked behind the bar when I saw Vince get shot in the shoulder, he fell immediately. Fuck! Kourt is still tapping niggas while I’m trying to get the drugs, soon I head two thuds and the shooting was over, I grabbed one bag and then I felt a gun cocked at my head, I took a deep gulp.

"You thought you were gonna get away with shooting me?" I heard Cassie then I saw Kourt holding two guns at Cassie’s head. "Shoot him and you go bye bye bitch." Kourt cocked her guns and Cassie put hers down. Kourt took the other bag of drugs and covered me while I got Vince out the house, Kourt covered us till I put Vince in the back seat and got int, Kourt sped to the hospital…but I feel like I’m forgetting something.

Fuck Kira is still there!!!

"Kourt you gotta stop!" I yelled in a panic.

"I can’t Vince is dying." Kourt said in serious mode.

"But we forgot Kira!" I yelled and she pushed the breaks cause me to crash in to the seat."Fuck!."She did a uturn and went back, I felt my phone viberate, it was Ryan.

"Ryan I’m sorry man I forgot all about y’all." I said feeling like shit.

"Naw man it’s okay me and Kira are at the hospital…"

"Kourt she’s at the hospital!" I smiled.

Kourt pushed the breaks again and went to the hospital, thank god the police isn’t here.

"Nate…she’s in a coma."

damn why does this keep happening to me?

Kourt…

We finally got to the hospital, they took Vince to ER and we waited for the result in the Waiting from with Ryan. I’m proud of him he really took charge today. He looks really distraught, I don’t blame him I mean he has blood all over him. He let us know that during surgery she fell in a comma, lucky the stab wounds were away from important arteries but she was basically bleeding to death… But they stopped the bleeding thankfully. Nate can’t stop pacing it’s making me go insane so I went to bathroom and called Pairs…

"Oh thank god you’re alright…" I heard Pairs basically burst out in tears, I smiled I love when she cares.

"Yeah bae I’m okay, but Kira isn’t." I sighed "she’s in a coma."

"Damn…what happen?" 

"C-note was basically stabbing her everywhere then left her to bleed to death, but Ryan got her out of there and to the hospital in time." I smiled then it faded. "Vince got shot in the chest…" I heard Paris sigh hard.

"Damn forreal, well did y’all at least fuck C-Not up?" Paris asked.

"Nate shot her in her kneecaps." I giggle and Pairs laughed loud. "Damn Nate that’s my nigga, bae when you coming back?" Pairs wined, I loved when she needed me.

"Soon, I wanna at lease know that Vince is alright, he was like a brother to me…"

"Alright, aye but when you get back I’ll be in Nate’s guest room with nothing but my panties." Pairs giggles and I bite my lip. "Damn you making me wanna come on now…"

"Well then just hurry up, I’m soaking wet…"

"Alright, I love you."

"I love you more."

After that I just wanna know if Vince is cool so I can get back to Paris she got a girl yearning. I walked out the bathroom and to the waiting room with a smile on my face, until I see tears in Ryan’s eyes.

oh no…

I walked up to Ryan, he wouldn’t look me in the eyes. I was getting teary eyed. 

"He’s gone Kourt…they took my boy away…" Ryan was crying hard, I was froze. they took my brother away from me…