Chapter 9: Coming for you

Cassie…

It should have never came to this… Me kidnapping my best friend just to prove a lesson to Nate about fucking me over. But he needs to know that I’m not to be messed with. Okay yeah granted my guys are young, but I wanted to expand my turf who’d knew his gangsta girls would try my boys? They fucked up now one is in the hospital. I must admit though she’s good with a gun, I walked in the guest bedroom where Kari was and saw her sleeping. Okay so It wasn’t a real ‘kidnapping’ considering that I didn’t tie her up or anything. Since she’s been over my house before she has change of clothes. It’s more like she’s spending the night, but if Nate doesn’t come through I might have to prove a point and kill her…

I walked in the bathroom to make sure she wasn’t trying to get away. When I walked out the bathroom I saw Kira sit up uncontrollable, I’m really mad that I had to do this but Like I said it’s strictly business. ”Good Morning…” I smiled, but she didn’t return it then my phone ringed; it’s Nate.

"You really gonna do this? To you’re best friend?" I froze, Fuck how did he know? "That’s right, I know Kira told me right before you took her."

"Look just give me what I want and I’ll leave for good…" I said looking at Kira she looked scared.

"What you want…" Nate said coldly.

"100 gram of loud and 500 kilos of bricks." I said putting my hand on my shirt that covering my gun.

"Fuck that…" Nate said without even thinking. I pulled my gun out and shot towards Kira’s head, she scared and I heard him take in air. "You wouldn’t…" Nate said, I could hear the fear in his voice.

"You don’t know me that well, so until you give me what I want every hour I will cut her. Don’t fuck with me Nate." I said coldly looking into Kira’s eyes, she was crying but right now I didn’t give a fuck. I should have just stuck to Modeling…

Nate…

Damn this bitch is crazy…

I looked at my phone and notice I only had 10 mins till it was 2. I can’t get 100 grams of loud and 500 kilos in 10 mins it takes at lease 20 mins to head to headwaters. Vince walked in my office with Ryan and Kourtney. I sighed because I told Kout to say with Paris at my house. “Boss we got you…” Ryan said like a loyal worker and Kourt nodded.  “Kourt who’s watching Paris?” I asked worried

"Honey…I told Paris that I was going to the store." She sighed. "I know you told me to stay with Paris but I feel like this is all fault. If it wasn’t for Paris’ pride we would have called you before taking on those guys and starting the war. I’m sorry boss…" Kourt put her head down but I tilted it back up and smiled. "We’re not pointing any fingers we just gotta get 100 grams of loud and 500 kilos before 2." I said walking out my office.

"How and the hell are we gonna do that?" Ryan asked confused.

"Don’t know, but it’s possible."

Paris…

Being cooped up in the house was driving me crazy. Kourtney left for the store so she told Honey to come over, bad ideal .I love Kourt but I’m physically attracted to Honey. Just something about her that I can’t get enough of, I’ve never cheated on Kourtney but if honey come alone I just might…I was lost in my thoughts till I heard the door open. In walked honey look fine with her boy shorts and t-shirt, in come this beautiful girl with half her hear shaved, and nose ring and a industral piercing.

Damn she’s bad…

"Hey girl I brung a friend is that alright?" Honey asked going to the kitchen, I looked her friend up and down until we made eye contact I winked and she blushed then walked in the kitchen I followed. "Yeah it’s smooth, you know you didn’t have to come." I said as I sat at the island. Honey raided Nat’s kitchen, fat ass.