Make Love...Pt2

{Kourtney}

We landed in Fiji after such a long flight, it was amazing and the water was so beautifully incredibly and so blue I just wanted to jump in right now. On the cab ride Paris was snuggled up with me in her arms resting her head on my shoulder slightly snoring. I don’t understand why because she was sleep the whole ride here. I felt very gulty because I told Bre that I was visiting family in Cali, since we’ve been together she’s been very consistent with the whole honesty thing but this isn’t the first time I’ve lied to her so I’m just trying to enjoy my time with Paris. I just really hope this vacation goes either two ways: either we’re back together or we can finally get some closure.

When we got to the hotel, Paris got our keys and went to the room, it was astonishing . I was kind of scared because we were under water, but that went away when Paris wrapped her arms around me and kissed my neck I sunk in her arms feeling so safe. “So I was thinking we should go scuba diving, and see the little fishes.” She smiled on my neck as I giggle. “Yeah sure, as long are your next to me.” I smiled hard as she held me tighter. “You know I will.” She started sucking on my neck. “But in the meantime, let’s get reacquainted.” She sways then turns me to face her and kissed my lips.

This was the best decision I’ve made….

{Kira}

“Bae I’m working…”I wined to a horny Nate as he kissed up my neck, but that didn’t stop him but I’m stressing. Since Kourt and Paris are in Fiji I don’t have anybody to preform for Freestyle Friday or Spotlight Saturday,Kourt always dealt with that. My assistant Fiona is holding casting calls and she still hasn’t picked people for Friday. But that didn’t stop Nate, he always gets what he want and that’s not stopping tonight. “Nate I’m serious.” I stood up sighing “I have to find someone to perform Saturday and everybody that I’ve seen has been horrible.” I said walking to my filing cabinet to see if I can get someone that’s already perform.

“What about Kirko Bangz? I heard he’s up here visiting family. You want me to call him up?” Nate asked I shook my head.

“I’ll do it.” I got my phone, looked up his name then called. He answered on the third ring.

“Yo Mrs. Kira Graham.” Kirko joke and I laughed.

“Hey Kirk, I heard you were in town and I wanted to get lunch and see how you been.” I said which made Nate stop and look at me.

“Lunch eh? Sure as long as I’m paying.” Kirko was always such a gentleman.

“Of course, I don’t want to mess with your pride.” I giggle which made him chuckle.

“Shofo, I’ll hit you up with the place and time.”

“Alright bye.” I hung up, turned off my laptop then looked at Nate who was still looking at me weird.

“What bae?” I asked standing up.

“You’re going out to lunch with him?” ooohhh he’s jealous, this should be fun.

“Yes, Its more so business than pleasure.” I said looking into his eyes smiling,

“Can I come?”

“No.”

“Why not?” The jealousy is fueling his anger which is turning me on.

“Because I said so, plus baby it’s just a meeting nothing else.” I said cupping his face, but the frown was still there.

“You sure?” He asked looking into my eyes.

“Have I ever lied?”

He shook his head no and I peck his lips. “okay then.” I moved away walking to the door but I felt his strong arms wrapped around me tightly pulling me closer so I can feel his hardness on my ass. “Oh we aint finish just yet.” Nate said in his low sexy voice.