Chapter 3: Damn You Da Best

Nate….

Two weeks later…

"Com one Kay it’s about to start!" I yelled getting some popcorn. "Coming!" Kira yelled then I heard footsteps running across my wood floor, then she jump on the couch landing next to me and put her hand in the popcorn as the movie started.

»»>

"This is gotta be a good life!" Played as the movie went off. "Justin timberlake is just so corny." I chuckled then looked at Kira who was wiping away tears. I was shocked; we watched friends with benefits and she was crying WOW. "Kay are you crying?" I laughed then she turned away from me. "Shut up Nate, the ending was extremely cute." Kira said then turned to face me, it still looked like she was crying.

"You’re make-up is running." I smiled she gasped then ran to her room. No matter where she is she always has on make-up. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her without it on. We’re just lounging around the house me wearing my hoop short and a beater and her wearing a tank top with some short shorts, and long socks with her pink furry house shoes on. I can’t deny I’m feeling her, she’s down to earth but every tech savvy. She has a iphone4, iPod touch, i pad2, kindle and a kindle color oh and not only does she had a Mac-book, but she has a Mac desktop. Who needs all of that? But she is a girl oh I’m sorry she’s a women; she hates when I call her a girl it drives her crazy, but she’s only 23. She walked down the stairs like she was modeling, making me want her more and more.

"Who do I look?" Kira said putting hair behind her ear.

I bit my lip, “You want the honest truth?” I asked smiling. She was standing in front of me looking like a million bucks. “Yes I do.” She said on my lap, something she’s never done which was strange. I was tempted to touch her leg, but I don’t know if she really likes me like that or if she’s teasing me. I looked her in her hazel eyes and was in a daze. “You look sexy…” I said looking her up and down, she blushed and flashed me a smile showing off her pearly whites.

"How sexy?" She asked as she straddled my waist and wrapped her arms around my neck biting her lip. "Real sexy." I said giving her my bedroom eyes. She looked down and blushed, seemed like johnny boy wants to play. "Oh Nathaniel." She giggled then grinding on him making me go crazy. "Don’t start nothing you can’t finish…" I looked up at her yearning to kiss her lips.

"Oh trust, I can finish it…" She licked her lips then her lips fell on my mines very gently. Her lips were very soft I just wanted to devour them. a few seconds of kissing I felt her tongue on my lip then our tongues played together, they went perfectly together. Soon our kiss got very heated and she was moaning and grinding into my growing then she put her hands under my shirt to feel my 6-pack that I grown over the past months. I gripped her ass and sucked on her neck hard.

"I’m too grown for hickeys." She moaned, I chuckled and continued to suck on her neck making sure I gave her a lot of hickeys. She took my beater off and sucked on my neck, I smirked and pulled down her short shorts surprised that she didn’t have on any underwear; better for me. While Kira’s sucking on my neck I insert my index finger into her pussy and she moaned then looked at me.I inserted two more and she gasp.

"Ride my fingers." I said and she obeyed and started moaning heavily as I put her left nipple in my mouth and sucked it like I was drinking milk. "Damn yo…" She moan riding my fingers like a pro, damn if she’s this good on my fingers then I can’t wait to my dick inside of her. She was a the peak of an orgasm when I laid her on my couch and devoured her pussy. She griped her legs around my neck when she came and I lapped her up. "Fuck!" Kira moan as her body shakes when she came.

I smiled and pulled my short down I close to taking my boxer’s off when Kira got up. “Wait.” Said said before running upstairs, I was kind confused but then I realized what she was doing, getting a condom. She came back with a purple raper condom and bit it open and pushed me on the couch. She put the condom on with her mouth, turning on even more and start sucking my head with the condom on. I’ved had this happen but she’s staying safe and I like it.

"Damn Ky…" I said moaned closing my eyes enjoying the ride, but she stooped and I looked at her confused. "Don’t call me Ky." She said with the most serious face. "Why?" I asked confused. "Because he called me that…” He Being her ex. “Alright Kay" I chuckled, she smiled shaking her head. "So fucking dumb." She said getting up from her kneels, damn it was getting good. She got on me and took my dick inch by ich gasping, one I was all the way in I gripped her waist and started drilling her.

"Ohhhh…..mmmmy…..ggggooooooddddd." Kira moaned loudly."Hit that shit daddy." Kira said burring her face in my shoulder. Daddy huh? I like that. God she was tight but that was a good thing. I feel like now was the time to tell her how I felt about her. "Kay I really like you, I’ve been feeling you since the first day I laid eyes on you." I said between moans. "Really Nate?" She whispered in my ear biting my earlobe. "Fuck yeah, but that’s not the reason I asked you to move in with me. But I’m hella happy I asked you to." I said and she looked me dead in the eyes. "Me too." She smiled "Will you be my girl?" I asked her eyes were close but that was because she was about to cum again. "Hell yeah…" she said as she came. I don’t think I’ve every ask a women out while sex, this is something I can tell my bros.