Chapter Two : The Conversation

Nate…

When the elevator stopped all crazy the beautiful girl was on her way to the floor, but I caught her, she was blushing like crazy. “Thanks.” She said. “No problem.” I said, we were just looking at each other when we hear a voice in the speaker.

"Sorry about that folks, it appears that your stuck."

"What!" both the young lady and I said then looked at each other, it’s cool that I get to spend more time with her, but I got shit to do today.

"Yes, we called the company about the situation and all of their people are away, they can’t come until 30 minutes."

"30 minutes!!! Oh no I can’t be here that long, by then he will already know." she looked very frighten, which made me think about what she said. Was she in a abusive relationship and trying to get out? I looked around her body and didn’t find any bruise on her, maybe she covered them up with make-up. She’s too fine to get beat, I need to wife her up…

"Since we’re gonna be in here that long we might as well relax" I took off my blazer and place on the ground for her to sit on, "Thanks." she said sitting on the ground, I sat next to her. "So what’s your name?" I asked trying to start a conversation.

"Its Kira…"

Kira….

I love his smile… Nathaniel is just a sweet guy, but I know he wants something from me. We were just talking about stuff when his voice and expression changed…

"Does your guy beat you?" He asked as his jaw tighten, whoa where the hell did that come from?

"Whoa there, he would never dare think to put his hands on me." I said shocked

"I’m sorry, I thought because of how frighten you were when the lady told us we’re staying here for 30 mins." Nathaniel said embarrassed

"Oh naw I said that because by then he would know that I left and he would probably freeze our account. I need money so I can stay in a hotel till I get on my feet." I said looking into his brown beautiful eyes.

"Not trying to sound like a weirdo but you don’t need a hotel, you can crash at my condo." Nate smiled, oh gosh he has the most beautifulist smile I’ve ever seen. I wanted to give him the mean mug, but I was in a daze.

"But you don’t know me." I said very confused

"Well yeah but when somebody is in need I shall deliver." Nate flashed me that gorgeous smile again and I melted.

"But I don’t know you, for all I know you could be a killer." I smirked.

"What if I say I’m not, would you believe me?"

I notice that his leg was touching mine and I tried to keep my composure. I looked him in the eyes and saw the truth. “Yeah….yeah I would.” I giggle. He chuckled. “So do you take up my offer? My condo is two stories, you’ll have your own private bathroom, it’s really nice.” He smiled

My heart was saying “Hell yeah let’s go!” but my brain was saying “Get real Kira you don’t know this guy, he could be dangerous” but my mouth said “Okay, but just for a month.”

he had the biggest smiled on his face, it was like I say we were fucking. Guys. “Well since we’re gonna be roommates  I want to know everything about you.” I sighed happily and looked him in the eyes. “Well that’s gonna take all day…””