Chapter 13: Say Yes

{Sam}

“She never mention she had a husband..” This light skinned bread burtha said looking furious.

ouch didn’t think that would hurt as bad as it did.

“Well there’s a lot you don’t know about her…” I walked over to Kira and gently touched her hand, it’s been months since I was able to touch her. I didn’t want our first encounter to be like this, her in a coma because of this bum as nigga. I’m so happy I called amber, if it wasn’t for her I would have never found out. I looked him up and down and just knew he was in the dope business. I bet he had something to do with this, I temperature started raising but I exhaled deeply and just stared at Kira praying that this test works.

“Why are you here? She doesn’t want you here, you should leave.” He said and I closed my eyes trying to hold in all the anger I had inside of me. I turned around and looked him dead in the eyes and sighed.

he’s in love with her….

“Just because we were away from each other for a while doesn’t mean she does’t still love me.” I smirked, he looked defeated.

“I know…that’s why you need to leave. I can’t have you breaking her heart while I’m around.” He said balling his fist, as if that scares me.

“I’m not leaving, I have the right to be here. Just because she claims she likes you doesn’t mean she won’t get back with me. We’re attached…by blood.” I smiled and it only made him more furious and I was loving ever second of it. Amber stood in the middle of us and looked at me “Sam I didn’t tell you so you can start a fight…” Amber said then this bum nigga shot his eyes at her.

“You told him?!?!” He said, she shrugged. “I’m sorry Nate but he is herhusband…” Amber said feeling bad but she didn’t need to.

“I can’t stay for this….” bum nigga ‘Nate’ left and I sat next to Kira and kissed her hand…

she will forever be mines…

30 minutes later…

I wait as the doctors do their test, Amber had to leave because she need to work so I was in the waiting room by myself for what seemed like hours until Doctor Miles came to me smiling. I stood up very nervous.

“The test was successful. Her brain and body is working and she can speak. She’s out of her coma.” Dr. Miles said and I couldn’t do anything but let the tears of joy fall from my face.

I lost my son, there was no way I was going to loose her too…

“That’s excellent, can I see her?” I asked very excited and he nodded.

******

I walked in the room and saw Kira watching spongebob, I laughed loud; she looked at me and smiled very big. I was taken back by her reaction of seeing me after three months apart, I thought she wouldn’t want to see me. “Bae, do you know why I’m here? The doctor said I was attacked and beaten very bad. Who would do such things?” Kira asked and I was confused.

did she just call me bae?

“I have no idea bay,” I tried to brush it off but something was terrible wrong… “Do you know a guy name Nate?” I asked and she looked very confused.

“Hmmm, no why?” Kira looked around then back at me “Where’s Junior???” Kira asked.

what the helll???

“What do you mean Kira?” I asked trying to see if she made a mistake.

“Where is our son? She is at your mom’s cause you didn’t want me seeing me like this?” Kira said that when I had to take a seat.