Prologue (Part 1)

Note from the Writer: I'm an Anime only so most of the lore may be wrong or changed in this story(maybe ı would even forget lore given by anime too sometimes ıdk). So ı'm sorry for those. This story will not focused on og lore and will probably have it's own.

Another thing that might turn you off is that my native language is not english so if there are writing mistakes or something like that ı would love for you to tell me where are the mistakes so ı can fix them. Other than that ı hope you enjoy this story :D

Part1 (Prologue): 

It was a sunny day in Lugnica. Subaru was recently announced as the Knight of one of to queen candidates of Lugnica and the love of his life Emilia. Subaru's life was changed a lot recently as well. From being a normal kid in japan to being in this fantasy world was both a gift and a curse for him. But with all the sadness and pain he and his friends were able to handle, all of them were finally able to see better days. Except one.

Even tho for everyone everything was going much better than ever before Subaru had only one regret left, the only person he wasn't able to save, Rem.

He never stopped visiting Rem. Each day he hoped maybe they can find a way to bring her back. Worst part was nobody remembered Rem. She wasn't just in an endless coma. Her entire existince in the world was deleted by one of the legendary beasts White Whale. Even her sister forgot who she even was.

But even so her sister Ram still tried her best to look for her. She may not remember her but she always felt a part of her was in Rem. She always tried to remember she wanted to remember her dear sister but she never was able to. But instead of talking to some one she kept that emotion to herself.

Emilia on the other hand always was looking after Subaru. After the recent events her connection to Subaru grew even more but with that she was slowly started to see all his pain and suffering he was trying to bury. Because of that she always tried her best to help him slowly get better and happier. But she also knew that Subaru would never want help and other than special events he would never want to talk about his emotions. Specially to Emilia. Even tho she would help him in a heart beat His fear of losing her even for a silly things like this(thinking if he show weakness she may leave him) was extremly strong. But she still tried her best to comfort him even if he doesn't want to.

One day she saw Subaru again staying with Rem. She saw tears he never shed in front of her. Not being able to see this part of him felt terrible for Emilia because after everything Subaru did for her She wasn't even able to make him comfortably talk to her about his feelings she wasn't even able to make him happier with life and feel his pain with him.

Right after Subaru left Rem Emilia went to Subaru. Without him realizing she wanted to make him relax a bit and think about things that can make him happier.

Emilia: Hey Subaru.

Subaru starts make himself look more energic and happy.

Subaru: Wow what's this light? This Pure, Silver and Beautiful light.

Emilia smiled. At this point she knew how Subaru liked to act with her.

Emilia: I don't know maybe it was coming from a brave and strong White Knight. Hehe...

Subaru: Nono I'm sure it's coming from the most beautiful girl in the universe.

Emilia: Universe? Subaru you doofus.

Subaru: Heh. So what do you want Emilia-tan?

Emilia: I... I wanted to ask, Would you wanna go to city and you know um... have fun?