Part 4 ReWritten

Warning: I'm an Anime only so most of the lore may be wrong or changed in this story(maybe ı would even forget lore given by anime too sometimes ıdk). So ı'm sorry for those.

And thanks for the amazing helps from my new beta reader "The_Appa_Man" His help improved the writing in this a lot. All the differences in the writing style and fixes is his work.

Also this is a rewrite from the original part 4. With it the parts I want to ReWrite are over. If you want now you can read all the other parts.

Part 4: The Last Day Between Us

"Ram, my name is not Miarie! It's Emilia!", Emilia said, still trying to explain herself to the young maid.

"Hmm... What did you say Miarie?", Ram said without any care.

The trio was going back to others to fill them up with the news. Subaru walked faster than the other two to hide his smile. Their dialogue sounded so funny to him.

"Come on Subaru, say something!", Emilia begged her friend.

"You see Miarie-tan it seems she already made up her mind about our names.", Subaru said while giggling, not being able to contain his fun anymore.

"Hmm...", Emilia was betrayed by her friend. Now she was surrounded by enemies that she can't defeat and the only way to defeat them was joining them.

She ran to Subaru and quickly touched his cheek. It quickly made Subaru's face red like it's a power button.

"Alright then. You wanted this yourself Barusu!", Emilia said and stuck her tongue out.

Hearing that Subaru felt embarrassed and competitive.

"I see you are offended by your name Miarie-tan!", Subaru said.

"Who offended? Me? In your dreams Barusu!", Emilia said.

Both were unconsciously talking loudly while smiling at each other like friendly rivals.

Ram continued walking slowly, watching them from their back. She didn't show any signs of a smile or laugh but she still felt the lovely warmth these two gave to her and walked happily while watching these two idiots.

But their happy walk ended when someone's presence was near them.

Subaru noticed a door. A very similar door. And he knew who could be inside of it. Knowing their past made him feel terrible at what he knew he would see.

But he still went to that door knowing full well that it was going to hurt him.

Ram wanted to stop him, not understanding what's going on but she was too slow while Emilia went with him, slowly understanding the situation.

She held his hand and wanted to give him as much support as possible. She may not fully know how their relationship had changed in sanctuary but she knew their connection was strong after that event and thus she knew the possibility of how hard it is to go through that door.

And when he opened the door, there was a library with a small girl inside of it. The last time he saw the small girl, she was in such a happy mood.

"Beako...", Subaru said in a low voice after seeing her like that.

She had blonde hair with eyes that resemble a butterfly, she had a red dress and she was holding a book.

Right after Subaru and Emilia entered, the library door closed. Leaving Ram outside.

"There are new people here, I suppose", Beatrice said in an emotionless way.

Subaru was frustrated in his situation. All the pain he went through to save her returned to zero leaving Subaru just angry. He grinded his teeth when thinking about all of it.