Part 3: Mansion

Warning: I'm an Anime only so most of the lore may be wrong or changed in this story(maybe ı would even forget lore given by anime too sometimes ıdk). So ı'm sorry for those. This story will not focused on og lore and will probably have it's own.

Another thing that might turn you off is that my native language is not english so if there are writing mistakes or something like that ı would love for you to tell me where are the mistakes so ı can fix them. Other than that ı hope you enjoy this story :D

Part 3: Mansion

Subaru and Emilia were following the sisters to the mansion. Most of the walk was silent with Ram occasionally watching over this new people who she sees as either danger or two idiots. She didn't cared anyway. Even if they are danger or not she wanted to use them to escape from her owner with her sister. At least a way to make her sister escape from him.

Subaru: So-

Ram: Shut up.

Subaru was thinking how this Ram was even more angry in nature. She felt emotionally unstable. I guess she calm down more when she grew up. Tho right now what he cared about was Rem. She was here alive again. And he was so happy about it.

Emilia on the other hand was confused about Rem. She did forget about her once but suddenly all the memories she had with her came back. She was happy about it too but also an another memory came to her mind.

Emilia: Su-Subaru can we talk a bit?

Subaru: Of course what happened?

Emilia whispered to Subaru. Her face went all red when talking about it.

Emilia: Wh-what Rem and ı did when we got drunk?

Subaru: Wait Emilia-tan you remember Rem!?

Emilia: Yes... But ı remember all the things ı knew about her now and... Subaru you...

Subaru: I... But you two were so cute at that time!

Emilia: Subaru you idiot...

Ram: We are here.

Ram knocked the doors of the mansion. The one who opened the door was a blonde haired girl who seems to be similar in age with Subaru and Emilia. She had a mouth with monsterous teeth.

After Subaru saw her teeth he directly looked at Emilia. Both smiled to each other while remembering an old memory.

Blonde girl: Hi my name is Frederica. A maid in Lord Roswaal's mansion.

Subaru and Emilia realized how much she looked like one of their freinds Garfiel who is her little brother. Her Hair seemed messy compare to how she looks in the future.

Subaru was the first person who greeted her. He pointed his finger to the air.

Subaru: My name is Natsuki Subaru! Nice to meet you!

Emilia awkwardly copied him.

Emilia: Nice to meet you! My name is Emilia!

Ram looked annoyed by their greeting while Rem was confused about it.

Frederica: So these were the people you looked for all day huh Ram? They seem nice.

Emilia/Subaru: Huh!?

Ram started blush.

Ram: You know what my intentions were...

Frederica: Haha ı know. She wasn't sure if you guys should join us or not. I mean of course it's Lord Roswaal's decision in the end but Ram mostly looks for people who wants to work before him.