Part 13: The Witch of Elior

Warning: I'm an Anime only so most of the lore may be wrong or changed in this story(maybe ı would even forget lore given by anime too sometimes ıdk). So ı'm sorry for those. (But ı also started reading novels and looking at extra lore so you can see them here as well)

Part 13: The Witch of Elior

"Sorry, I'm sorry..."

"Why are you crying?"

"Because I left you alone."

"You left me alone?"

"Because I could never find you"

"But you are right here?"

"Your name is?"

"My name is... I'm Puck."

...

"Emilia let's... Let's form a contract."

...

"I'll be with you forever."

...

"I'm breaking the contract between you and me."

"Emilia... I love you so, so much."

...

She felt a tear in her cheek but she didn't even know if it was real or not.

...

"Yes, that's good. Lia..."

"I love you more than anyone in the world."

...

Emilia slowly opened her eyes. She felt the fire near her and saw the blanket under her.

She looked tired, very tired. First she thought it was because of what she experienced. Even thinking about it made her feel terrible. But she was still physically tired. She thought she was dead but in this different environment she realized that it wasn't the case.

With her tired body and the broken will she looked upwards just to see a hovering Puck near her.

"Are you alright?", Puck asked.

Emilia stood silent after that question.

Puck couldn't find anything to say either. He just hovered to a point hoping Emilia would just look.

And she did. Where Puck was heading was near the fire Emilia felt. And near that fire was Subaru, Rem, Ram and the earth dragon.

"Were they your friends, right?", Puck asked.

Emilia quickly came near them with her blanket and put that on top of her friends.

"Fire would be enough.", Puck said.

Emilia didn't listen.

The connection between them was lost. Emilia was not able to look Puck the same anymore. She was angry at him but also was scared by him. Once the only person she felt safe was now the most dangerous thing she ever faced.

Puck looked at her. The look on her face made him hate himself. That scared yet angry look. She looked at him like he was her enemy and for a moment he was.

"Is that really you?", Puck asked.

While making sure her friends are safe, she wasn't able to answer that question. What happened last time affected her so much that even answering that question scared her.

"Lia?"

The last thing he said hurt her even more.

"Lia, I-I'm sorry... I... I made a mistake... I thought you were trying to hurt...", Puck wasn't able to finish that sentence with that shocking information he never thought could be possible.