Elior Stories: New Day, New Home

Re:Form -Elior Stories

Warning: I'm an Anime only so most of the lore may be wrong or changed in this story(maybe ı would even forget lore given by anime too sometimes ıdk). So ı'm sorry for those. (But ı also started reading novels and looking at extra lore so you can see them here as well)

New Day, New Home:

It was the first morning in Elior Forest. The home of it's witch was never this crowded. This sudden appearance of these people was overwhelming for the Witch of Elior. But she was happy, it was her happiest day. First time that nickname didn't affect her life, first time she felt like a little girl again.

She opened her eyes first, seeing all these people near her. She saw them as a family already. Even though she only knew them for a day, the idea of being in a family excited her a lot. She already found two sisters she thought were similar to her in age, a big brother and a big sister.

With that knowledge she quickly woke up and silently wore her boots.

"Sneaky, sneaky...", She thought in her mind while walking around her sleepy family.

She quickly left the home.

"No one saw me right?", Emilia-chan looked back.

"Lia?", Puck slowly appeared.

"Shhhh!!!", Emilia-chan pointed out to Puck.

"What are you planning Lia?", Puck asked.

"W-Well I'm gonna go outside to make breakfast", Emilia-chan said.

"Breakfast?", Puck was confused.

"Yes", Emilia-chan said.

Puck looked at her excited eyes.

"Heh, then let me help you as well", Puck said.

Emilia was happy to hear that.

"Let me help too then, Emilia-chan.", Subaru said while leaving the home.

"Eh!?", Emilia-chan was shocked.

"Huh? What happened?", Subaru was confused.

"But I thought I didn't wake up anyone...", Emilia-chan said, disappointed in herself.

"Don't worry. I was just not in the mood to sleep. I saw you leaving and got curious", Subaru said and then slowly approached the little girl.

"So what are we gonna do for breakfast?", Subaru asked.

Emilia-chan looked at Subaru.

"Well I... um... took a few chickens for eggs. Well... Puck did, and he mostly looks at them", Emilia-chan said.

"Puck?"

"Lia was not going to the village after a certain event. So we are trying to adjust ourselves to live a bit more independent", Puck said.

"I see... But since now we are here, if you want we can go to that village, Emilia", Subaru said.

"I... Well for today let's do it together then", Emilia-chan said.

"Together?", Subaru was confused.

"I wanna make our first breakfast!", Emilia-chan said with excitement.

She realized that Subaru can really go to the village without a problem, at least for a while. But she wanted to talk and spend time with these new people and she realized she found the perfect opportunity.

"Well then for today let's do it. We have some materials too so we can have breakfast you have never seen before!", Subaru said.

____

While they were getting the ingredients Emilia-chan felt nervous around Subaru. Subaru saw that nervous look on her face.

"Emilia-chan, are you alright?", Subaru asked.

"Y-Yes of course", Emilia-chan said.

"Are you nervous?", Subaru asked

"So cute!", Subaru thought.

"I...", Emilia-chan started to blush from embarrassment.

"You are so precious", Subaru said with a smile, for that moment he forgot he wasn't talking to his Emilia.

"Eh!?", Emilia-chan felt weird with that compliment.

Subaru suddenly realized he was talking to a different Emilia.

"Oops, sorry if that came out of nowhere. I was used to talking like that with the other Emilia. But you are still precious", Subaru said.

"With other Emilia?", Emilia-chan said.

"Yeah. You know, your "older sister".", Subaru said.

Emilia-chan thought for a while.

"You two seem very close.", Emilia-chan said.

"Um well... We are in a way", Subaru said.

"Like siblings?", Emilia-chan asked.

"No no, not like that... Well I guess not like that...", Subaru said while blushing.

"How is it then? Can you explain?", Emilia-chan asked with curiosity.

"I guess she doesn't know this type of a thing, huh...", Subaru thought.

"Well... How can I explain...", Subaru said.

Subaru looked at Emilia's face. And smiled

"I guess it's a weird one, even a scary one. When you see her the atmosphere changes. You feel both relaxed by her presence but also scared that she doesn't feel that feeling. You are scared to ask, hope for the other to say it first. But when you see her happy, you feel happy too. You want to protect that happiness you both felt. It's a feeling that defines your feelings. I don't know who I would've been without her. And the only thing I hope is that she is happy being with me too...", Subaru said.

He quickly looked somewhere else.

"I probably explained it really badly", Subaru said.

Emilia-chan thinks about Subaru's words.

"Do you think I will have a connection like that?", Emilia-chan asked with excitement.

Subaru looks at her.

"I guess time will tell that Emilia... I guess time will...", Subaru said.

They continued making breakfast. And after a short time others woke up as well, ready for a new day.

-End

Announcement: Thanks for reading this small story. Elior stories are basically going to be like this. Length of the chapters is gonna depend on what I'm gonna write. It will not just be Subaru's or Emilia's perspective though. It will contain different small stories with different characters in this universe(maybe even ones I didn't introduce in the story yet).

Also this is the only chapter I will put on the normal Re:Form story. Later chapters will be on a different story(It will be called "Re:Form -Elior Stories" as you can guess). If you want you can also follow these smaller stories there(I will do this for a while until I continue the real story but even after I continue the real story I may add some more chapters to this one.)