Part 9: The Witch

Warning: I'm an Anime only so most of the lore may be wrong or changed in this story(maybe ı would even forget lore given by anime too sometimes ıdk). So ı'm sorry for those. (But ı also started reading novels and looking at extra lore so you can see them here as well)

And thanks for the amazing helps from my new beta reader "The_Appa_Man" His help improved the writing in this a lot. All the differences in the writing style and fixes is his work.

Part 9: The Witch

The last day was here.

Subaru woke up earlier than Emilia.

"Huh... is it early...?", he said quietly.

After he woke up he wasn't able to sleep. So he stayed in bed for a while, looking at Emilia's face.

"I never thought my life would end up like this", he thought while caressing her cheek but then he felt awkward for doing so without her permission, thus he took his hands back.

Emilia slowly started moving while sleeping. After so many deaths and suffering being able to have a partner with him that can help him in this journey seemed impossible and that being the person he always wanted to be with was even more.

"But you were always there for me already, weren't you? Even in times where you shouldn't be", Subaru whispered.

Emilia's eyes slowly opened up, hearing Subaru.

Subaru quickly backed away from Emilia.

"Su...ba...ru?", Said the newly awakened Emilia.

"Haha Good morning Emilia-tan!", Subaru said while blushing.

"Good morning", Emilia said with a gorgeous morning smile.

Both quickly stood up and got ready.

"Alright Emilia-tan listen to me well. I will now tell you what we will do.", Subaru said.

Today was the final day and they were prepared for it.

----

They went downstairs to meet the others.

"Good morning!", Subaru and Emilia said with an energetic entrance.

"Oh! Hi you two!", Frederica said with a smile.

"Good morning", Rem said, calm as always.

Ram looked at Emilia.

"H...Hi Miarie...", she said. She was still thinking about yesterday.

"So I think it's time to show you the village. At least in a much better way than your own experience", Frederica said to Subaru.

"Yeah I would like to!", Subaru said but then his attention turned to Emilia.

"But also...",

"Huh? What happened?"

"Can we go there with Emilia-tan?", Subaru asked.

"Emilia?... But... um... you know...", Frederica couldn't find a way to express her feelings regarding Emilia.

She was scared that going to the village might make her feel sad and since she saw her in a bad mood on the first day she didn't want to take the risk.

"Frederica, I understand your concern", Emilia said in a serious yet sad tone.

"But I still feel I need to go there", Emilia said, putting Frederica in a corner.

"Jeez Emilia... Alright..." Frederica accepted her wish, worry clear in her voice.

"Thank you" Emilia thanked her friend with a smile.