Part 7: . . .

Warning: I'm an Anime only so most of the lore may be wrong or changed in this story(maybe ı would even forget lore given by anime too sometimes ıdk). So ı'm sorry for those. (But ı also started reading novels and looking at extra lore so you can see them here as well)

And thanks for the amazing helps from my new beta reader "The_Appa_Man" His help improved the writing in this a lot. All the differences in the writing style and fixes is his work.  

Part 7: ...

A new day was born.

Two strangers appeared in a village that is close to Roswaal L. Mathers's manison. Both were wearing cloaks.

"Like it's taught to you, act normally. We will stay here for a while", said one of the strangers.

The other stranger silently nodded with her head.

One of them was older than the other; they seemed like sisters in a way.

While they walked the little one's stomach started to growl.

"Do you want to eat something?", the older person asked with a caring smile on her face.

The little one nodded once again.

"Alright then", Older one said.

They went to a small artisan restaurant.

"Welcome young miss", Artisan said to the older one.

"Hi. We would like to get food packed to be taken outside", Older one said.

"I see. What food do you want?"

"Hmm... Those hamburgers would work for us"

"Alright miss.", Artisan said and yelled at his pupil "Two hamburgers! Did you hear it?"

"Yes boss!", The pupil yelled back.

"I never saw you two around here. Are you new?", Artisan said with curiosity.

"Yes. We actually came here to handle a job.", Older girl said.

"A job? I see. Well if you are gonna stay here for long I can ask my friends and neighbors to take you in. Sorry I can't take anyone to my home right now.", Artisan said, feeling wrong for not being able to help them.

"Oh no don't worry. We will stay here for four days but we already have a place to stay", Older girl said, trying to ease the Artisan.

"I'm glad. But if you need something like navigation, I would gladly help out", Artisan said kindly.

"Thanks a lot", Older girl said.

Soon their hamburgers came. While the Artisan was serving them, he looked at the little one.

"I guess you are a bit shy huh?" he asked.

"She is not used to the long road", the older one said, trying to avoid the subject.

"I see. What were your names again?", Artisan said.

The older girl smiled... with her purple eyes shining under her black hair...

Part 7: Elsa and Meili

Both of them took off their cloaks and sat somewhere away from the village so that no one could see them. They started eating their lunch while sitting on a tree.

Soon, having finished her share, Elsa was lying down near a rock with her legs crossed.

"This is much better", Elsa said relaxing under the sunshine.

Little Meili was up on the tree, sitting on it while eating. She was not used to talking normally.

"I thought the organization finally taught you how to speak.", Elsa said with disappointment in her face.