082

Jisoo's POV

"You have to believe me!"

Kahit anong gawin kong pakiking sa kanya, ang hirap paring maniwala.

"She thought I was you."

Bullshit. I don't buy it. Hindi ko matandaan kung nakasabay ko ba si Taehyung sa enrolment. Paano nangyaring nagkagusto siya sa'kin at napagkamalan niyang ako si Jennie . It doesn't make sense to me.

"What does that have to do with liking me?" Anong nagawa ko para magustuhan niya? There were other girls that time and he mistook me for Jennie. Ang labo naman. Parang gawa-gawa niya lang.

She frustratedly put a hand on her forehead. "Okay fine, I don't think I can convince you anymore. I shouldn't be doing this in the first place," she sighed. "Makipag-usap ka kay Taehyung kung gusto mong malinawan."

Ngayon ko lang napansin na mukha siyang pagod. Something's bothering her and she seems mad pero alam kong hindi sa'kin. Gusto kong tanungin but I don't think she would tell me after how our conversation turned out.

"I'm sorry Jen². I just can't believe it."

Kahit anong kumbinsi ko sa sarili ko, kahit ilang beses pa akong makinig kay Jennie... Taehyung telling me he likes her can't be erased from my memory that easily. And the fact that he asked for my help isn't something I could just forget. He had a crush for the first time and he was willing to listen and follow my advice just so he could be close to her. He's sincerity to get to know her more touched me. Tapos ngayon nagkamali lang pala siya ng akala. Na hindi pala si Jennie yun kundi ako.

Regardless of me liking Taehyung, I cannot bring myself to accept it. My doubts and questions are reasonable. Para akong pinaglalaruan.

I'm like a clown being slapped with the biggest joke of the year.